Newly listed, large 3 bedroom, 3 full bath luxury villa located within the exclusive Comanche Trace community. Property boasts an open floor plan with soaring 12 foot ceilings and a large living and dining room that overlooks a private and secluded back patio with fireplace, perfect for entertaining. All three bedrooms are oversized and include 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 Bunkbeds (4-twins), each with their own attached full bathroom. The living room has two large french doors on either side of a stone fireplace that open to the backyard. The kitchen is spacious and includes all necessary cooking utensils and supplies to cook a gourmet meal. There is a charcoal grill on the back patio for use during you stay. Charcoal and grilling utensils are provided, you simply supply the food!
The villa is located 10 minutes from downtown Kerrville, 25 minutes from Hunt, 30 minutes from Fredericksburg and 60 minutes from San Antonio Airport.
The Villa has Dish Network TV and ultra high speed wireless internet for business travelers. Golf cart storage may also be available upon request for an additional nightly fee.
Comanche Trace is a 1,300 acre community with 27 holes of championship golf, tennis courts, playground, river center and walking trails. Guests can enjoy eating out at the Pinnacle Grill and Chophouse located within the Comanche Trace clubhouse.
We would be happy to arrange a variety of Texas Hill Country experiences to make your stay even more enjoyable. From an old fashioned Rodeo & Dance Hall experience in Hunt to vineyard tours via a private limousine to Fredericksburg or a guided hunt, we will do our best to ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable.Guest Access
All parts of the house except the garage - which is reserved as owners storage.Interaction with Guests
While we do not live in Kerrville full-time and are not able to interact with our guests, we are always available to assist with local recommendations.
PREMISES. Landlord, in consideration of the rental payments, leases to Tenant a 1900 square foot residence in Kerrville, TX (the “Premises") located at 3801 Club House Road, Unit 1, Kerrville, Texas 78028.
TERM. The Tenant will have full control and use of the Premises beginning at 3pm on the Check-in Day and will terminate at 11am on the Checkout Day.
SECURITY DEPOSIT. At the time of the signing of this Lease, Tenant shall pay to Landlord, in trust, a security deposit under this Agreement (if any) as provided by law. Security deposit will protect owner against damage or theft to the property and timely return of the door key. Deposit will be returned after Renter vacates property if the Property is not damaged, no theft has occurred, and key has been returned. Deposit may be applied by Landlord to satisfy damage repairs caused by Renter or to replace stolen items and such act shall not prevent Landlord from claiming damages excess of the deposit. The Tenant is held financially responsible for all damages to the Rental Property, whether made by themselves, their family, and another guest in their group or invitee. The deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 7 days after departure, less charges applied for extra cleaning, damages and theft.
POSESSION. Tenant shall be entitled to possession on the first day of the term of this Lease, and shall yield possession to Landlord on the last day of the term of this Lease, unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing. At the expiration of the term, Tenant shall remove its goods and effects and peaceably yield up the Premises to Landlord in as good a condition as when delivered to Tenant, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
INDEMNIFICATION. Tenant shall indemnify and save harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use of the rental property or grounds. Landlord is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which Landlord has no control. This includes, but is not limited to: power outages, adverse weather conditions, mandatory evacuation, construction, mechanical failure such as television, etc. Landlord is not responsible for any theft or damage to tenant's belongings during their stay at the Villa.
MINIMUM STAY. This property requires a minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
CALCELLATIONS – Cancellations made more than 7 days from the arrival day will receive a full refund except fees. No refund will be given if cancelled less than 7 days before arrival date.
ACCESS. Tenant shall allow Landlord access to the property for the purposes of repair and inspection. Landlord shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
SECURITY DEPOSIT. Refunded within 7 days after departure, less charges applied for extra cleaning, damages, theft, etc.
REFUND POLICY. Landlord cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, TVs, Satellite Receivers, DVDs or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to Landlord immediately. Landlord will make every reasonable effort to have all repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days reserved), delayed arrival or reducing the number of nights reserved outside the normal cancellation policy.
RENTAL RULES. Tenant agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attaches as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Tenant permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the unit. Smoking outside is permitted but cigarette must be disposed of properly and not left on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: There are two designated parking spaces to the side of the unit as well as one space in front of the garage. Guest parking is available at the opposite end of the community in the designated guest parking spaces.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring pool or river towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Please do not attempt to access the locked closets or garage in the unit – those are designated as owner's storage and off limits to guests. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of the agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and guests will be liable for any damage and/or missing items.
10. Do not use the fireplace inside or outside the unit. You may use the chiminea on the rear patio.
11. Lost keys will result in a reduction in the security deposit of $25.00.
12. Any undue or unreasonable cleaning necessary as a result of the tenants stay will result in a cleaning charge assessment of $35 per hour with one hour service minimum, deducted from the security deposit.
13. Departure Instructions
a. Used dishes, cookware and equipment washed and stored and counters and tables wiped clean.
b. Trash bagged and placed security in containers.
c. Floors “broom clean" and moved furniture put back in place.
d. Used bed linens stripped and piled in the bedrooms and used towels/mats piled in the bathroom tubs.