The SpaceThe space is quiet, unreal spot on the side of a mountain. Sit in the hammock swings, eat fruits from our trees, and listen to the mountains sigh. Ten minutes from Jordan River or Banias, 40 minutes from Carmiel. Perfect for those exploring nature in the North or seeking quiet getaway. Guest AccessJordan River, Banias River, Hermon Mountains, Tel Dan Nature Reserve, Shul two minutes walk on our street. Several swimming pools in the area within few minutes drive. Interaction with GuestsYou will have the entire place to yourself as we will be out of the country. A friend will greet you with key and all that you need for your stay. The NeighborhoodIt's on the side of a mountain so it's extremely quiet. No pollution, no noise, no traffic, just mountain and valley, the stars at night and clouds hugging our mountains. Unreal view of entire Upper Galilee Valley from our garden backyard.
Great placeד to check out:
1. Many natural reserves in the area. Must see!
2. The Big Center for shopping, coffee shops, and supermarket
3. Gan Ha'Tsafon (near Kibbuz Mayyan Baruch) where you can enjoy many great restaurants. Our favorite is קלומפוס (Klompos) which sales amazing burgers and grilled chicken.
4. The Jordan River is few minute away by car. There is a great free promenade near Kibbutz Sede Nechemia.
5. Bicycle rental in Moshav Beit Hillel (URL HIDDEN) ) Getting AroundThere are buses regularly from the neighborhood and we'll leave you numbers of a few trustworthy taxi drivers who charge a reasonable rate for getting around. If you have a car, it is definitely easiest to explore all the magic of the Upper Galilee Valley. Use our private reserved parking spot. Other Things to NoteThe backyard garden is a dream come true. The entire house, with four bedrooms, huge living room, full kitchen, office room with desk, monitor and extra bed, wrap around porch, and hammock/swings in the backyard is a reflective, natural, quiet paradise.