The SpaceThis is a double bedroom with access to a small balcony. The room is sunny and very spacious (~15 m²/161 ft²), with plenty of storage for your personal belongings. Extra storage is also available for your luggage. It has a 24" LED TV, integrated heating and air conditioning, and free wifi.
You will also have your private bathroom, which is the apartment’s cute little guest bathroom featuring a shower with a hydro-massage column. (Note: it is not ensuite with the room; it is across the living room).
Bathroom essentials such as towels and toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc.) are of course included.
The apartment itself is very large ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ft²) and comfortable, and it’s located on the top floor of our family building. In total it’s a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment, and it’s where I live, so you will be sharing it with me. The building is in a quite cul-de-sac in Irakleio, Attica, overlooking the Athens Olympic Sports Complex. Guest AccessAccess to shared areas such as:
- lovely dining area
- cozy living room with fireplace and 40" TV
- modern, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator where you can store snacks, drinks, or meal leftovers; also a microwave, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, coffee machine, and all the essentials for preparing meals;)
- the apartment’s main balcony overlooking the Athens Olympic Sports Complex
- free, secure parking in the building for rental car (although parking is equally easy to find nearby)
Additional shared amenities include:
- laundry machine & tumble dryer
- blowdryer & hair straightener
- first aid-kit
- free wifi throughout the apartment Interaction with GuestsThis apartment is where I live, but I am at work during business hours and typically return home in the evening. During your stay, you can rely on me to accommodate all your needs. Feel free to ask me anything, and don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or via email, if I’m not at home.
I would be happy to make suggestions for places to visit and things to do, help you with planning transportation and making reservations, or even show you around Athens myself (time permitting). The NeighborhoodIrakleio is a peaceful and safe suburb, approximately 10km away from the city center. The building is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, thus it doesn’t get noise from traffic. It’s in a family-oriented area, where you can get around by foot easily and find anything you need within 2-3 blocks. There are lots of shops, cafes and bars, and plenty of green. The nearest supermarket is 5 minutes away, as do many nice bakeries and restaurants.
It is perfect for those who want to avoid staying at the noisy and crowded downtown Athens, but who still want to access historical sights, cultural monuments and artistic attractions within 30-40’ by public transportation. Getting AroundThe apartment is within 10’ walking distance from the “Iraklio” and “Irini” metro stations of the M1 (green) metro line, and can also be reached via nearby bus stations or taxi. To arrange transportation from the airport, don’t hesitate to contact me. I can provide more detailed information, or even pick you up from the metro stations, depending on my schedule. Other Things to NoteI will be happy to provide you with all you need to prepare your breakfast free of charge (e.g. coffee, milk, orange juice, bread, eggs, cheese, ham, jam, honey, fruits, cereal, yogurt).
Come stay in a homey, comfortable and beautiful house located in one of the most worth-visiting European capitals. I promise you a comfortable and relaxing stay.