The Space* Economic Tariff as low as 15$ per night per person, 12$ for additional person in same room. More discounts on longer stay.
* Free Breakfast and Wireless Internet for Clients staying at Colours Club
* Clients used to enjoy sitting on bridge near artificial waterfall and feel water drops. Well decorated and beautifully painted in colours, this place justifies its name Colours Club.
* Club also provides one of its kind - artificial shower for Rain Dance party booking, a special arrangement only available at Colours Club in Kigali.
*Club has its own Bar-Restaurant and Pizzeria which facilitates clients to enjoy food and drinks of their choice from a rich menu of more than 250 items from African, Indian and other international cuisine.
Clients staying at Colours Club can also chose to get fixed lunch and dinner on very reasonable price of 4 USD per plate.
* A 1200 Square Meter Garden space where clients can enjoy sitting amid mango, guava, Avocado trees and feel being close to nature. Peaceful relaxing environment for study, meditation, yoga or couples to enjoy private dining. suitable for open air parties. Children's mini park soon going to come.
* Lounge area and Bar area are equipped with 2 Large Screen Projectors with wide range of channels including super sports, Premier leagues, music videos, news, discovery, tourism etc.
* Colours Club also hosts Beauty Spa and Salon facilities.
* Sauna on additional price of 3 USD
* Regular Massage on additional price of 6 USD
* Premium Massages - Indian Ayurveda, Tantra massage, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Japanese Shiatsu and Swedish Deep Tissue massage are available on additional price of 12 USD.
* Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Nail Filing, Bleaching, Hair Removal/Waxing and other beauty treatments are available on reasonable price.
* Male/Female Friendly Escort on additional price of 20 USD per day within Kigali city and 50 USD per day Outside Kigali city
* Yoga, Meditation and Healing Consultation available.
* There is a suitable space with a small stage for live performances. Several events and Fun activities can be organized for recreation.
* An upcoming social gathering place for Expats community living in Kigali Guest Access* Double Bed 190 cm X 140 cm
* Attached Bathroom
* Free Breakfast (Tea/Coffee, Bread, Butter, Omelet, fruit) in your room or in Restaurant area
* Free Wireless Internet access
* Hot water in bathroom
* Electric socket for mobile or laptop charging
* Cupboard, cloth hanger, chair in each room
* Access to common Sitting Lounge
* Clean Towel and Toiletries
* Iron press you can ask from manager when you want
* one free session of massage or steam bath upon your arrival
* access to our beautiful garden Interaction with GuestsAnytime when guests need, Colours Club runs round the clock - 24 hours a day, 7 days in week. Guest feedback is very important for further improvement. We try to maintain proper balance between client's privacy and friendly fun. Upon special request, I also offered massage sessions to some of my clients personally. The Neighborhood* Rich surroundings with modern houses in nearby vicinity, clean and green environment, magnificent view of Kigali city specially in night, rapidly growing area, popular among Expat community Getting Around* On Road access, 5 Kilometers from Kigali International Airport
* Public transport mini bus stopover within 100 meters distance, Taxi-Mottos are available instantly on the road within 2 minutes maximum waiting
* Most of the Banks, Forex Bureau, Telecom services, Hospitals, Pharmacies, Church, Supermarkets, Bar- restaurant and nightclubs, vegetable market, public taxi park, petrol station, police station are in nearby vicinity of Kimironko within 1 kilometer from our place. Other Things to NoteOwner (me) is Honorary Ambassador of InterNations community in Kigali and therefore our club hosts many social events and expat's parties giving an opportunity to guests to interact with other foreigners for socializing.