The SpaceWelcome to our home in Headbourne Worthy, Winchester SO23. This is our family home with 2-double bedrooms open, dining room, TV room (Sky Wifi), wood burning stove, bathroom with bath & shower, under floor heating, full-kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and large garden.
The Good Life Farm Shop is 50 yards away with a friendly Cafe serving food all-day, a little bakery, cheese stand, only butcher in Winchester, florist, gift shop and garden nursery.
We live in a friendly village only 1-2 miles from Winchester Cathedral & easy access to M3, A34, Fast trains.
Easy access to WINCHESTER, Salisbury, Chichester, Southampton, Isle of Wight, South Downs National Park, The New Forest, Lymington, Stonehendge, Reading, Guilford, London Waterloo etc. Guest AccessAll house & garden Interaction with Guestskeys and local tips only The NeighborhoodHeadbourne Worthy (formerly Worthy Mortimer) is a village and former manor within the City of Winchester district of Hampshire, England. The parish also includes the former manor of Worthy Pauncefoot.
- The Good Life Fab Farm shop & cafe 50 Yards away
- Catch your own trout @ Church Fishery - 200 Yards away
- Church of St Swithun, Worthy Lane; Grade I
- Laundry Cottage, Bedfield Lane; Grade II
- The Elms (now known as The Old Bakery), Pudding Lane; Grade II
- Lower Farm House and Granary, School Lane; Grade II
- The Manor House, Well House Lane; Grade II
- The Old Rectory, Well House Lane; Grade II
- Pudding Farm House and Barn, Pudding Lane; Grade II
- Thatched Cottage, Pudding Lane; Grade II
- Upper Farm House and Barn, Down Farm Lane; Grade II Getting AroundEasy access to WINCHESTER, Salisbury, Chichester, Southampton, Isle of Wight, South Downs National Park, The New Forest, Lymington, Stonehendge, Reading, Guilford, London Waterloo etc.
5 min car ride to Winchester high street
5 min walk from Spring Bus stop - runs every 15 mins and takes you into Winchester in 5-7 min.
25 min walk from Winchester Station (1.4 miles)
Parking in-front of house next to Red CRV or Good Life Farm Shop Other Things to NoteYou can grab some herbs and vegetables (lettuce, courgettes, onion, parsnips, carrots, whatever's in season) from our Raised beds in the garden...