I recently added kitchen amenities. Now you can cook your own food. Please check out the photos to see what's available.
This studio apartment is next to Daitokuji Temple and close to Funaokayama Park.
Buses from nearest bus stop can take you everywhere in Kyoto (Gion, Kawaramachi, Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari Shrine, etc.)
The whole apartment is for you and it fits 2 people.
The space is small and simple, but I will do my best to make it cozy and comfortable!
*This room is on 2F and there is NO elevator in the building. Also it is facing the street, so there could be a little noise of the traffic. Sorry for the inconvenience. Guest AccessThings provided in the apartment:
- Free unlimited wireless Internet
- Bedding (Futons), Clean sheets
- An air-conditioning, a heater
- A private bathroom, shampoo, body wash, towels
- A refrigerator, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, an electric cooking surface
- A pan, a pot, a strainer
- A ladle, a spatula, a knife, a cutting board
- Cutlery, plates, bowls, cups
- Shared washing machine (there are in the apartment building) Interaction with GuestsI'm a full-time student at the nearby university and tend to be buried away in the library doing research and writing papers. I try to meet up with guests, but it's best if my guests are okay with being really independent! I live in a different building, so I won't be bothering you much either :) The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is famous for Daitokuji Temple and Funaokayama Onsen.
Some famous places nearby are:
- Daitokuji Temple
- Funaokayama Onsen
- Funaokayama Park Getting AroundBuses from nearest bus stops will take you everywhere in Kyoto (Without transit for most places).
There are about 10 lines of Kyoto City Bus go through the area. Other Things to NoteAgain, my apartment is small and simple, but I think it's good for travelers looking for a place to rest after a day of exploring Kyoto. The kitchen isn't good for cooking meals at home, but there are a number of small restaurants in the area, a supermarket where you can buy fruit, and a convenience store right across the street to satisfy any late night snack cravings.