The SpaceGuesthouse Baan Jai Dee is embedded between the lavish green and untouched nature of Koh Phangan. Yet, due to its close location to the capital Tongsala, all parts of the island can be easily reached in a short time.
Situated on a hillside directly at the beach, Baan Jai Dee offers its guests not only a dream like seaview at the Ang Thong Marine Park but also a picturesque sunset.
Baan Jai Dee was designed in order to blend contemporary Thai design with Mediterranean ambience. As a result, we can offer you high quality architecture, without loosing the traditional asian flair.
Our four guest rooms can accommodate two adults and one child.
You will also have exclusive access to our stylish living room. At our public terrace we offer our guests the possibility to unwind and enjoy the surrounding nature.
We will serve you with traditional Thai dishes and also vegetarian food upon request.
Also, we provide our guests a free of charge usage of our private gym that is equipped with essential cardio and fitness gadgets.
We at Baan Jai Dee are now proud to offer you the first and
only chlorine free, fresh water swimming pool at Koh Phangan which is cleaned without the use of chemicals.
Guest AccessBaan Jai Dee amenities and facilities:
- fresh water swimming pool
- seaview terrace
- thai/ vegetarian food upon request
- private gym
- direct beach access
- free on site parking lots
- free water / electricity usage
- staff 24/7
- free wireless internet access
- individually controlled air con
- modern bathrooms with hot shower
- rooms cleaned daily, linen and towel change
- laundry service Other Things to NoteFAQ
How long does it take to reach Baan Jai Dee by taxi from Tongsala/ Haadrin?
- From Tongsala it takes approximately 5 minutes and from Haadrin approximately 40 minutes.
How much does it cost to get to Baan Jai Dee?
- From Tongsala you pay 100,00THB and from Haadrin 300,00THB.
Is there any motorbike rental nearby Baan Jai Dee?
- We work in cooperation with a motorbike rental shop in Tongsala. Price is 180,00THB/ day.
Are there any restaurant close by Baan Jai Dee?
- If you would like to sip a nice cocktail and enjoy the sunset, Puis Place is just next door. We are very proud to offer you our home made vegetarian and Thai food.
Where is the closet 7/11?
- The closest 7/11 is in Tongsala and it takes less than 5 minutes to get there by bike.
Are the rooms all of the same size?
- Yes, all the rooms are the same size and are according to European standard.
Do you offer breakfast, lunch or dinner?
- Yes, just inform our chef Soe and she will prepare delicious meals for you.
How far is it to the nearest beach?
- You can reach the beach directly via our private beach access. In less than a minute you can enjoy your beach paradise.
Is there any proper swimming pool close by?
- Yes, we actually can offer you the only fresh water swimming pool in Koh Phangan. Absolutely no chemicals are being used.
Is there a minimum stay?
Yes, there is a minimum stay of 7 days.
How many persons can stay in one room?
- Two adults and one child.
Are we allowed to use your kitchen?
- No, the kitchen is for to Baan Jai Dee staff only.
Can we store our food and beverages anywhere?
- Yes, we offer a big communal fridge that is available to all our guests.
Are the rooms serviced every day?
- Yes, the rooms are cleaned everyday.
Can I wash my laundry at your place?
- Yes, you can give us the laundry.
What is the concept behind Baan Jai Dee?
- Baan Jai Dee should have become a Boutique Hotel, but due to the WFC we had to rearrange our plans. We now offer you the rooms that were initially designed for our friends.