The SpaceThis listing is for a large, comfortable room with plenty of sunlight,two extra long single beds, two chairs, a sofa bed, a chest of drawers for storage and a bedside table. Enough wardrobe space to hang some clothes. Complimentary use of special bolsters and mat for yoga.
Laundry is available at an extra charge.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER ROOM LISTINGS IF THIS ONE IS BOOKED. We have four rooms and each can accommodate 2 people.
> ABOUT THE PROPERTY
1. A large, clean, comfortable, private and quiet room in our home, with an ensuite bathroom that has running hot and cold water. The apartment is in a gated community with 24hr security, in an upmarket residential area. There is an elevator, and parking space is available on request.
2. As hosts we love to help our guests find the best experiences here...from food to music and shopping to sightseeing. We are in and out of the house all day - if you need any information, please ask!
3. The base price mentioned is per room for single occupancy.
4. Apart from the room shown in the listing, please note that the rest of the house is private.
> NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
1. We are very centrally placed in the upscale Koregaon Park area, close to everything from food to shopping and nightlife!
2. You would be hard put to find a better area to stay in on your visit to Pune. Five star hotels are a block away and you have easy access to transport.
3. There is a big, common garden with lots of greenery to sit and sun yourself, or walk around, and friendly neighbors.
4. We are a five minute walk from Koregaon Park, the Osho Ashram, the Nature Cure Centre and the Goethe Institute.
5. All the major hospitals are within a 2 km radius of our home
6. Rickshaws are available right at our doorstep. Private taxis can be booked via Uber and other mobile apps on your phone.
7. We are just a short ride from Main Street and the City, close to the Tribal Museum and the Race Course.
8. Fifteen minute drive from Pune Lohegaon (PNQ) airport
9. Ten minutes by rickshaw to M.G Road, the shopping district
10. Very close to the railway station, restaurants and sights.
> LOCATION: NEIGHBORHOOD DESCRIPTION
This listing is in a secure gated community in the upmarket Koregaon Park area, with tree lined avenues and comparatively little traffic. It is a residential area, though the biggest hotels are just around the corner.
Well lit at night, and safe to walk around.
Cafes and restaurants are very close by, as well as shops to provide all necessities.
The Botanical Institute is down the road and a short walk will bring you to the river.
1. Clean linen provided, 100% cotton
2. Shower gel and shampoo provided
3. WiFi, Hairdryer, Iron
4. Hot and cold water in Shower.
5. Tea and Coffee making facilities in the room.
6. Filtered water for drinking
> MEALS & CHECK-IN
Breakfast is included in the price, 8:30-9:30am
Check in at 11:00am
Check out at 10:00am
Early check in possible on special request (up to 3 hours before check-in time).
> EXTRA CHARGES FOR OPTIONAL SERVICES
1. Laundry available at Rs. 250 (~$4.50) per load.
2. Osho robes can be rented at Rs. 200 (~$4) each
3. Suggested tip for the housekeeper: Rs. 100 (~$1.50). Guest AccessYou will receive keys to your room and the house on arrival. If you would like your room cleaned, please leave it open between 9-12 am.
Breakfast is served on the common dining table between 8.30 and 9.30 am.
The rest of the house is private, but I am generally around and about to answer any queries and guide you with onward travel plans. Interaction with GuestsWe like to share a convivial breakfast with out guests and I am around and about to help out with any information or onward booking if required. The NeighborhoodThe trees, the chirping of the birds, the faint hooting of the trains. Safe and green area. Relaxing walks down the tree-lined roads of the Koregaon Park neighbourhood. A cup of coffee and people-watching at bustling cafes on North Main road. Getting AroundRickshaws are available just outside the gate and take you everywhere. Taxis need to be booked at least twenty minutes in advance for single journeys, and can be booked for a half day or full day as well. We suggest booking through the Uber App or Ola App if you have a smartphone. These are private taxi companies which offer fairly reliable services in Pune. Other Things to NoteQuestions and Answers:
Q 1. Can I check in early?
A 1. I am fine with early check in up to three hours before check in time (11 am) provided there are no other guests already staying in the listed room. Please mention your expected time of arrival at booking, for a seamless check-in.
Q 2. Can I check out late?
A 2. Again, late check out is fine, for up to three hours if no guest is expected.
Q 3. Can I store my luggage at your place till I leave?
A 3. You are welcome to pack and keep your luggage in the hall for later daytime pick up on the day you leave, provided arrangements are made with the maid or host.
Q 4. Can I smoke?
A 4. Smoking is allowed only on the balconies. Not all rooms listed have balconies.
Q 5. Is the home safe?
A 5. Our home is very safe. We are located in an central and upscale area of town. We are also in a gated community with 24 hour security. The roads are well lit and fine to walk on .
Q 6. Do you have Wifi?
A 6. We have Wifi, which can be slow sometimes depending on the server.
Q 7. What size is the bed ?
A 7. The beds are two extra long singles . They can be put together to make a large double bed , with an excellent mattress and can fit two very comfortably .
Q 8. Can I do a load of laundry?
A 8. Yes you can, at an additional charge of Rs. 250 per load. The maid will give you a laundry basket on request and will do your laundry. Since our laundry is sun-dried it is advisable to give it at least a day before you need it (two days during the monsoon). Your linen will be changed once a week.
Q 9. Is there air conditioning?
A 9.There is no air conditioner in this room.
Q 10. What do I need to bring with me?
A 10. We provide clean cotton sheets, blankets, towels, hand towels, toothbrush, soap, shampoo and lotion, along with Tea / Coffee / sugar and filtered water.
A small first aid kit is available on request for minor injuries and ailments.
Q 11. Is there a curfew?
A 11. No. You can come and go as you please. Just switch the light off in the hallway on your return if it is late at night.
Q 12. Do you have a hairdryer and an iron?
A 12. Both are available on request.
Q 13. Can you book cabs, train tickets, air tickets for me?
A 13. I can give advice and guide you on the best options, but do not offer concierge services.
My other listings are:
- Sunny Room https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/223331
- Large room with Balcony https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/809044