Cabins--Lakota Prairie Ranch Resort
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Rolling prairie hills for miles, come decompress on the prairie lands where Crazy Horse once lived, near the site of the Wounded Knee Massacre. The owners constructed all the buildings, and designed the woodwork on the interior. Tours can be scheduled at the Pine Ridge Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Center (building also made by the owners). Nearby restaurant, outdoor deck with tables. Across the road is the Oglala Lakota College headquarters, and the Historical Center, all surrounded by rolling prairie hills as far as the eye can see. Cabins include living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen area. Access to guest laundry room, shower rooms. Lodging availability includes motel, cabins, bunkhouses, and camping.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page