The SpaceI will give you tips or advice you need on where to go, eat or what to do in this fabulous city. A local's help goes a long way, and I'd be happy to oblige with any suggestions I can offer. We'll be happy to provide you with local guides, so you can spend your travel budget in the smartest way. Guest AccessWide variety of famous restaurants nearby: Local HK style, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, western food, street food and Desserts for late night snacking.
THE APARTMENT at a glance:
Newly renovated ( July 2014 )
Accommodates 1 to 6 persons 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
* The size of the beds 5' x 6'2" queen size bed (in 1st bedroom) 4' x 6' (lower) and 3' X 6' (upper) bunk bed (in 2nd bedroom) 3'6" x 5'10" sofa bed (in living room)
* Unlimited and Ultra High-Speed free internet (WIFI and LAN connection)
* Secure electronic number locking system
* Air Conditioners installed in every bedroom and living area
* 42" LED HDTV with Cable TV Channel include Discovery, Disney etc.
* HIFI system ( Easy to connect with
your song collections in your smart phone or mp3 player)
* DVD Player with my own DVD movie collections
* Water Heater
* Hair Dryer
* Electric Water Kettle
* Full Size Fridge / Freezer
* Microwave oven
* Basic Cooking Utensils for simple cooking
* Clothes Rack
* Telephone for free local call
* Facial Tissue & Toilet Paper
* Shower Gel , Shampoo & Hand soap
* Fresh Clean Beddings & Bath Towels are provided
* Nespresso Coffee Machine
* Wine Decanter
* Towels, linens, pillows and blankets
- We provide free fresh fruits, tea, coffee, soft drinks, Beers, Distilled Water and one bottle of Red Wine when you check in as an appreciation for choosing to stay in our apartment.
===================================================== Interaction with GuestsI will greet you all personally ... at the apartment!! The NeighborhoodOur main town is Mui Wo, about 15-20 minutes away by taxi or bus. Mui Wo has ferry connections to Central and to other outlying islands, as well as a choice of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and other shops and services. See below for more details.
The flat is close to the Tong Fuk bus and taxi station, with connections to the ferry and local services at Mui Wo and the MTR and shopping centre at Tung Chung. Buses and taxis also connect to Tai O and Ngong Ping. Getting AroundWalk:
`Tons of Beaches 2 mins
`All kinds of hiking trails
`Great restaurants 2 mins
`Big Buddha 10 mins
`Tai O fish Village 20 mins
`Tung Chung Station 20 mins Other Things to Note=====================================================
House Keeping and Cleaning Service:
Prior to your check-in, the flat will be cleaned with bed sheets & bath towels changed. The rental price is inclusive of cleaning once a week(for rental less than a month ONLY). In case you would like to have additional cleaning service during your stay, US$30 will be charged per visit.
Check in Time: 14:00 Check out Time: 12:00
Currently. If you are booking now , you can enjoy a very attractive price
Something EXTRA : Internet / Wifi Connection everywhere @ Hong Kong
Upon request , we can lend you a 3G WiFi router and a 3G mobile Sim card that can connect up to 5 mobile devices at one time for free. This could enable you to get free WiFi access that covers over 99% of area in HK.
*we have 2 boys: a 5yr old and a toddler so on your request we can provide kids equipment and toys for your little ones (e.g., playpen, crib, playmats, baby high chairs, baby tubs, bottle steamers, toys, tents, scooter w/ helmet, scooter, kiddy tables/chairs, etc.)
**We can arrange airport pick-up service (7 Seater including driver) for US$80 on request.