This incredible newly remodelled Forte designed home is located in a private gated community and offers all of the conveniences expected of a luxury resort style desert oasis.
Nestled between one of Arizona’s 20 best golf courses and various nature preserves, this home offers the privacy you want with easy access to all the top attractions. Hiking Trails on the famed South Mountain and over 15 amazing golf courses are only a few minutes away.
This home has a very private and tranquil backyard. The yard backs onto a beautiful nature preserve and features a heated pool, spa, fire pit, numerous outdoor seating areas including a large sectional, beautiful granite clad BBQ island with a Sub Zero fridge, a fireplace and a large grass area.
This home has 16' high ceilings, and is complete with rich hardwood floors, warm earth tones and marble throughout. 1 large master suite with outdoor access, a spa like marble bathroom and huge walk in closet, 2 more master bedrooms with full ensuite marble bathrooms, and HDTV. There is also an additional full bathroom/ powder room and an executive office.
This luxury home is complete with an award winning chef's kitchen, featuring high end Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, marble counter tops and comes with all the needed accessories.
The home features 3 brand new memory foam king beds, and comfortably sleeps 3 couples or 6 people.
Large living area with custom entertainment centre featuring a large 1080 HDTV with built-in surround sound system throughout the home and outdoor spaces.
The home also includes free high-speed wireless internet as well a printer, fax and copy machine.
The home is located in beautiful Ahwatukee conveniently located a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Scottsdale. Within a short drive are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses.
- Wild Horse Pass Casino is 12 minutes away
- Kai a Forbes 5 start AAA 5 diamond restaurant is 12 minutes away. It is the only 5 diamond restaurant in Arizona.
- University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals and Gila River Arena home of the Phoenix Coyotes are located about 30 minutes away. Arizona Cardinals tickets and parking passes can be arranged at an additional expense as we have season’s tickets.
- 5 minute drive to the spectacular hiking trails located on the famous South Mountain Nature Preserve
- Old Town Scottsdale is a 30 minute drive and features lots of nightlife, bars, high-end shopping and restaurants.
- Easy highway access to highway 17 which allowing for an easy trip to Sedona or the Grand Canyon.
- New Phoenix Premium Outlets are 12 minutes away
Additional Rate and Property Information:
- Check In is 3pm and Checkout is Noon.
- No smoking (inside) & No Pets
- Optional Pool Heat
- Deposit required to secure reservation.
- Rates subject to change
- Payment is accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars).