The SpaceThis house is completely remodeled and extremely clean. It gets a ton of natural light and has a very open floor plan. I have a sweet, very mellow, very clean dog named Jesse who usually is relaxing in a corner somewhere. :-)
Here are the rest of the details...
- This is a remodeled 2 bd house with a front, side, and back yard.
- Fast internet, 55" TV with Cable/Netflix in living room.
- Brand new upgraded kitchen with marble counter top, bar, and stocked with the essential cooking items and spices
- Brand new upgraded shared full bathroom (always kept clean and stocked with shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, hair dryer) The white cabinet is completely yours for your things and feel free to use anything in it (soaps, lotions, shower cap)
- Your room has a queen bed, full closet, desk and chair for working, TV with local channels, and a DVD player, and a picture of Bob Marley :-)
- Washer and Dryer in the garage
- A nice patio to drink coffee on and do some work and/or sit in the sun Guest AccessYou will have full access to house including kitchen, living room, TV, yard, washer and dryer, and garage.
Although your breakfast is not included, please feel free to use any spices, staples, or condiments! And the kitchen is always stocked with coffee and tea so help your self. There will also be plenty of space in the fridge for your groceries.
Most cleaning products you'd need are under the sinks (kitchen and bathroom) and the broom is to the left of the fridge along with he duster. There are cleaning rags in the hall closet in the basket too. Interaction with GuestsI work a lot from home but also travel quite a bit. If schedules permit, I'd love to make a meal and/or hang out to exchange stories. For the more reserved guest, I understand the value of privacy and have no problem respecting that as well. The NeighborhoodI love that this area is so central. We're less than 10 mins from LAX, 10 mins from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, 20 mins from downtown, 40 mins from Hollywood, 30 minutes from Disneyland, and 20 mins from Long Beach. I can give you some pointers on great restaurants around the area and cool attractions. The entertainment is never ending around here but the serene environments are also not far. It really is a great area.
Although the neighborhood is not "ritzy", it's very safe and central. Getting AroundLA is a huge metropolitan area and I'm ashamed to say the public transportation is not up to par. :-/ The city is so spread out that if you are wanting to see the sights, you may be better off renting a car. Otherwise, Uber or Lyft are great, inexpensive ways to get around! Other Things to NoteMany times I am traveling but will always have either a friend here or someone on call to make sure the house is kept up and you have someone to accommodate you if you need anything. My friend, Bryon, is currently staying at the house but works a day job and some times in the evening. A lot of the time it will feel like your own private house. My schedule is sporadic though so the place is priced as a Private room instead of Entire house. Enjoy!
Also, parking can be challenging at night sometimes but PLEASE let me know if you're having trouble and there's a very good chance you can park in the driveway. I'm really flexible and want your stay to be effortless!