The small town of Lawton, Michigan is the perfect destination for your next lake getaway! Centrally located between Kalamazoo and the southern shore of Lake Michigan, visitors can enjoy boating, fishing, and other aquatic activities on the nearby Bankson Lake.
Experience the best of Lawton by staying in this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom A-frame cottage, situated directly on Bankson Lake with a small private dock and sandy beach for ultimate easy water access! With enough sleeping accommodations for 7 guests throughout 1,200 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, this home is a fantastic size for a family or group of close friends traveling together. Bright interior colors and an abundance of glorious natural light make the home feel open and airy, creating an aesthetically pleasing vacation environment. A deck and wide balcony off the back of the house provide stunning, expansive views of the lake right in your backyard. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen TV with cable for your entertainment, and a majestic stone gas log fireplace, which you'll surely appreciate during cooler evenings. The house has seen several recent renovations as well, including a new kitchen that comes fully equipped with gorgeous formica countertops and high-end stainless appliances.
You can't beat this property's incredible waterfront location on Bankson Lake! Unsurprisingly, boating, fishing, and watersports are all extremely popular activities in the area. The Miracle Camp and Retreat Center is located on Bankson Lake as well, which hosts camp sessions and retreat groups year-round. This home’s proximity to the camp is perfect for parents of campers who want to be nearby. Kalamazoo is a 30-minute drive away and offers a host of urban amenities such as malls for shopping, dining, antiquing, festivals, the Air Zoo of Kalamazoo, visual and performing arts, and much more. Western Michigan University is also in Kalamzoo, boasting a number of athletic and theatre venues. The Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival is held annually in the fall and features live music, sports, family activities, a car show, and wine tasting events. The southern shores of Lake Michigan are only 45 minutes away as well, and make for an excellent day trip. You’ll love staying in this lakefront paradise!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a recently renovated kitchen, new gas log fireplace, large deck, balcony, wireless internet access, cable TV, in-unit washer/dryer, fire pit with outdoor seating, gas and charcoal grills, 2 kayaks provided and more
- Phenomenal lakefront location with easy access to all Bankson Lake activities - boats, jet skiis, and more available for rent
- Near Miracle Camp - ideal accommodations for parents who have children attending!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 3 Twin-sized Beds
Bathrooms have showers only (no tub)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Quiet hours after 11:00 pm
- Check-in Saturday 4:00 pm, check-out Saturday 10:00 am
- Additional taxes and fees may apply