The Space*******BEAUTIFUL 3200 SQ. FT. EAST BENCH HOME********
* Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3bath home in East Layton Utah.
* Quiet neighborhood with mountain views.
* Perfect for families visiting the Salt Lake or Ogden area. It is centrally located.
* Sleeps 11 people comfortably.
* New mattresses and linens.
* Free WIFI
* New central air and heating system.
* Gas fireplace
* 1 elliptical and 1 treadmill to get your cardio in.
* 47inch flat screen TV in master bedroom
* 50 inch flat screen TV in upstairs living room W/XBOX and games.
* 50 inch flat screen in downstairs family room W/ Wii and games.
* 37 inch flat screen TV W/blue-ray in downstairs bedroom.
* All TV's have Dish Network and Netflix.
* Private back yard with Gazebo, fire-pit and gas barbecue.
* 3 dining tables, two upstairs and one downstairs.
* New stainless steel appliances in kitchen w/ coffee bar.
* Laundry room on main floor with Whirlpool frontload washer and dryer.
* Wet bar downstairs with mini fridge, microwave and coffee station.
* This centralized location offers easy access to Hwy(s) 89, 84 and Interstate 15.
* 25 minutes to Downtown Salt Lake.
* 22 minutes to Snowbasin Ski resort.
* Less than 1 hour to 3 of Forbes Top 10 Ski resorts-Brighton, Alta and Solitude.
* Snowbird, Park City, Powder Mountain, Deer Valley and Nordic Valley-pretty great too !!!
* Make this your hunting lodge (URL HIDDEN)
* Pineview is 28 minutes away and is the best for water sports.
* Utah is known for world class fishing. (URL HIDDEN)
* This great vacation home is within 1 hour of everything in Northern Utah.
* Temple Square, Ogden, Bountiful and Salt Lake LDS Temples are within 25minutes.
* Come relax, and enjoy all of Utah in our meticulously clean vacation getaway.
* We live nearby and are more than happy to guarantee your stay is memorable. Guest AccessThe entire house, 2 car garage and yard with the exception of a storage closet downstairs. Interaction with GuestsWe like to give our guests their privacy unless they need us. We live close to the property and are only a text or phone call away. The Neighborhood-Cherry Hill Water Park and camping-9 minutes/6 miles. 6 Water attractions to include the Double Dragon Waterslide which is the most popular by far. Miniature golf, nightly concerts are a great activity and several different food choices. (URL HIDDEN)
-Great Salt Lake Shore lands Preserve (world-renowned migratory bird habitat)--16 minutes/7 miles. 4,400 acre featuring an open-air pavilion, boardwalk trail in prime bird watching habitat and a 30' high observation tower. (URL HIDDEN)
-Lagoon Amusement and Water Park-15 minutes/8 miles. 52 attractions/rides for all ages. Under $39.00 a day for admission and this is without any discounts. Discount coupons readily accessible at local retailers/convenience stores. Food is good and is priced at a good value. (URL HIDDEN)
-LDS Temple Square-27 minutes/23 miles. 35 acres located in the heart of SLC including Conference Center, Family History Library, Church History Museum, Joseph Smith Memorial Building and Mormon Tabernacle performances. Dec. through the New Year-Annual Christmas Lights which includes ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Christmas lights (URL HIDDEN)
-Nearby LDS Temples-Ogden-22 minutes/15 miles and Bountiful-23 minutes/16 miles.
-Antelope Island State Park-1 hour, 26 minutes and 36 miles. Annual Bison roundup in the fall is a once in a lifetime experience. Horseback riders herd and coral 200 Bison. Road and mountain biking, camping, swimming/floating in the Great Salt Lake is unique and the best place is the Bridger Bay Beach. (URL HIDDEN)
-Eaglewood Golf Course-25 minutes/20 miles. An 18 hole public Mountainside design built for precision from the tee and not necessarily distance. Wildlife is prominent to include, Moose, deer, coyotes and foxes. Again, 18 holes/cart under $45 and then after Nov 1, $32 which is cheap for both. (URL HIDDEN)
-Valley View Golf Course-3 minutes/1 mile. Beautiful course and Utah golf is very affordable-$44.00 for 18 holes/cart. Course style is Mountain, traditional and has two driving ranges. If you golf, don't miss this course. My favorite! (URL HIDDEN)
-Utah's Hogle Zoo-37 minutes/35 miles. 9 am to at least 5 pm, 7 days a week. Affordable admission which will allow money left over for concessions and a visit to the gift shop. The zoo is top notch and we like it best in the off season. (URL HIDDEN)
-Waterfall Canyon Trail-Strenuous hike, 2.4 miles out and back. A 200' waterfall which makes it one of Utah's most popular hikes. Can be very dangerous which makes it spectacular. Ask around, it is a can't miss! (URL HIDDEN)
-Layton Hills Mall-6 minutes/2 miles, Ogden City Mall-19 minutes/16 miles, Station Park-11 minutes/7 miles, City Creek-29 minutes/23 miles, Gateway-27 minutes/23 miles, Fashion Place-36 minutes/34 miles and Trolley Square-33 minutes/26 miles
-Hill Air Force Base Museum-15 minutes/10 miles. Come in June to catch the HA(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Utah Air Show featuring the Thunderbirds. An incredible event. (URL HIDDEN)
-Sports Entertainment includes: Real Salt Lake Soccer, Utah Jazz, BYU, University of Utah, Triple A Baseball-SLC Bees, Single A-Ogden Raptors. -Snow Basin Ski Resort-26 minutes/19 miles. 2002 winter Olympics location with 3,000 skiable acres, 3,000 vertical feet and one of the most advanced lift systems in the west which allows the day to be filled with skiing/snowboarding. 4 Terrain Parks which includes 65 rails. A lift assisted tubing hill is tons of fun for all. Will not disappoint and is closest to the house!! Access to 14 other ski resorts with one pass, part of the powder alliance. -Powder Mountain Ski Resort-47 minutes/29 miles. This place is a hidden gem and another local's favorite where skiers/snowboarders welcome. (URL HIDDEN) -Nordic Valley Ski Resort-39 minutes/25 miles. This resort, is less popular but and can be an advantage. (URL HIDDEN) Ski and Summer Resort-57 minutes/49 miles. Offers Snowbird/Alta pass. (URL HIDDEN)
-Brighton Ski (URL HIDDEN)
-Alta Ski Resort-59 minutes/53 (URL HIDDEN) -Park City Mountain Ski Resort-57 minutes/54 miles. Epic Mix pass allows access to 9 other ski resorts. This is a great deal, take advantage of it. See website for details. (URL HIDDEN) Sundance Film Festival-57 minutes/54 miles. Opportunity to mingle with stars and see many great films others would not. The night entertainment is outstanding. (URL HIDDEN) -Pineview Reservoir-28 minutes/18 miles. Getting AroundUTA FrontRunner
In April 2008, UTA introduced the state's first commuter rail line, FrontRunner. The line connects Salt Lake, Davis and Weber counties with stations in Salt Lake City, Woods Cross, Farmington, Layton, Clearfield, Roy, and Ogden. Each station has connections to UTA's bus system and park and ride lots.
Unlike TRAX, which is powered by overhead electrical wires, frontrunner is a push/pull diesel locomotive system complete with bi-level cab cars and refurbished single-level vehicles. FrontRunner can travel up to 79 miles per hour along the 44-mile corridor.
Pleasant View Station 2700 N. Highway 89
Ogden INtermodal Center 2350 S. Wall Ave
Roy Station 4155 S.Sandridge Drive
Clearfield Station1250 S. State Street
Layton Station150 S. Main Street
Farmington Station450 N. 800 W.
Woods Cross Station750 S. 800 W.235
North Temple Station500 W. North Temple
Salt Lake Central Station250 S. 600 W
Murray Central Station140 W. Vine Street
South Jordan Station10351 South Jordan Gateway
Draper Station12997 S. FrontRunner Blvd.
Lehi Station3101 N. Ashton Blvd.
American Fork Station782 W. 200 S.
Orem Station1350 W. 900 S.
Provo Station690 S. University Ave. Other Things to NoteRates are subject to change until dates are booked.