The SpaceThis location is perfect for anyone looking for short commutes around the area. Notable places include: DHMC 12 mins, Dartmouth/Hanover 15 mins, APD 2 mins (walking distance), West Lebanon 6 mins (shopping).
I maintain the townhouse on a regular basis- if anything needs repairs, it's fixed asap since I have to live with it. There is some storage space in the basement plus bike racks outside. You have your own parking space right in front of the door. Guest Access- Private master bedroom with bedroom door lock
- Queen size bed, desk, dresser, two multi-shelf nightstands, 4x4 foot IKEA shelving unit, one single closet and one double closet.
- Shared full bathroom (you have entire left half of bathroom vanity and a full shower rack)
- Towels and other bathroom items available (razor, tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Fully stocked kitchen including gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker (drip, French press, espresso), pots and pans, toaster, blender, crock pot, plates/cups/utensils
- One large kitchen cabinet for your food/anything
- Washer and dryer in basement
- TV with basic cable and Roku (Netflix/pandora/etc.)
- Wifi 25 MB/sec
- Outdoor pool (open in summer)
- Essentially the only thing you don't have access to in the house is my bedroom- otherwise 'mi casa es su casa' Interaction with GuestsI enjoy having some conversation after work everyday and would love to get to know you and where you're from! On my days off I'm always up for exploring and would love to show you some of the fantastic hiking trails as well as the numerous adorable towns in the area.
If you'd prefer to enjoy peaceful alone time in the Upper Valley that's perfectly fine too! I've got lots of way to distract myself which mostly involves studying endlessly. I work quite a bit so you will have the place to yourself most of the time anyway. The NeighborhoodWell, considering Lebanon was just ranked the #1 small town in the country, there's not much else I need to do to convince you how great it is. The people here are fantastically nice and there is every basic store you could ever need ('whole foods'-esk stores, bars, restaurants, Walmart, Home Depot, Sears, JCpenny, Kohl's, Staples, etc). Lebanon has a great farmers market every Thursday on the town green (seasonal) and there are free bus lines running all over the area. Your veins will likely start to resemble maple syrup, cheese and beer if you get into the local culture enough. Every weekend there are festivals and events somewhere within an hour drive and the skiing and snowboarding here is phenomenal. There are also lots of cross country skiing areas here (if you know how and want to teach me I would be very grateful!). While the night life is a little tame here, the local beer choices at the bars are great. If you're looking for a crazy night out, Manchester and Concord are an hour away and the seacoast is just over an hour where there are plenty of clubs and cheap hotels to stay at. Getting AroundFree buses around the Upper Valley! Routes and schedules can be found online: "Advance Transit Inc"
"The Dartmouth Coach" provides affordable transport to Boson and New York City everyday
The West Lebanon airport is 7 minutes away
Plenty of taxi services and some Uber rides (not super plentiful but they do exist) Other Things to NoteYour bedroom door has its own lock and I do not keep a copy of the key. If you get locked out, I will ask that you pay for any repairs/locksmith fees required to get back into your room.