Cozy Colonial Cottage
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
I took the time to make this place very nice because I was living there until I got my most recent job. The interior is attractive, the furniture is comfortable, and the place is decorated with art pieces.Guest Access
The entire bottom floor is open for use. The best access is from the back where the parking spaces are. There is a concrete patio and a door that goes right into the kitchen.Interaction with Guests
I am available to talk or text just about any time, and my house manager Tim is also readily available to meet any needs.The Neighborhood
I was very happy with the neighborhood when I was living there. I still have good friends across the street. If you are interested in art, that's a plus. There is a lot of it in Milton.Getting Around
There is plenty of parking in the driveway or alongside Walnut street.Other Things to Note
The top floor is being rented out as a separate apartment, but it is completely sectioned off from the bottom floor.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page