The SpaceRooms (en suite - each room has its own bathroom and seated toilet):
- Deluxe : 4 rooms available (with AC, 1 king size bed, 1 twin bed, cabinet and mirrors in each room)
The bed sheets are changed minimum every 5 days (as requested).
The size of each room is more or less identical, it is 4 m x 6 m and had its own private bathroom with a shower. Guest AccessAlmost all the garden and the open space. The homestay is gated. Interaction with GuestsYou can ask my help almost anytime, or if I am not around, there will be staffs and others to help you. The NeighborhoodThe people are friendly and lovely, and Lhoknga is a unique place because it is surrounded by the mountains and close the beach where people usually go for surfing, kite surfing, sun set views and as well as family picnic. Getting AroundTransportation options:
1. Rent a motorbike / scooters: typical choice for most guests.
2. Rent a car: for a specific event or special occasion.
3. Public transport: about 10 - 15 minutes walking.
Other transport arrangements to go to other places like Sabang, Calang, Pulau Banyak, Simulue and other places are also available.
Laundry service is available for a fee. The service includes washing (by hands or machine) and ironing.
Foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available withing 1 - 3 minutes walking (you can choose the food of your taste).
Mini market is available withing 1 minute walking.
Surf lesson, tour guide to the city, tracking, and others are available upon requests. Other Things to Note- Essentials such as bed sheets and blankets are provided.
- Essentials such as towels and toilet paper are provided as requested.
- Essentials such as soap and other essentials are not provided but can be purchased in the mini market across the street.
- Village rule: for guest couple, the following rule is applied if one or both member of the couple is/are Indonesian citizen ( local ):
a. the couple is not allowed to stay if not married.
b. if married, please bring the proof of marriage.