The SpaceNote: If the dates on this calendar do not coincide with your desired booking dates, we have another room in the adjacent building with a fantastic resort and mountain views.
In section "About the Host, Peter", click on "View full profile", you will find out all my listings.**
Presented is a luxury lagoon view unit in the famous Kauai Beach Resort that sits right at the oceanfront!
A few miles away from Kauai airport at Lihue, Kauai Beach Resort offers every exciting you may have been looking for your vacation.
This unit is on the 2nd floor of Building 1 on the side that is filled with great lagoon view and blended with greens right under your feet.
The room offers a King-sized Serenity bed, a rollaway suits for extra guest, a chaise lounge that suits for child, coffee maker, a mini refrigerator, and TV etc.
Kauai Beach Resort is a full service resort featuring 2 restaurants 2 bars 4 pools 2 hot tubs and room service. It is very convenience location for shopping, activities and restaurants in Kapa'a and Lihu'e.
A car is not necessary because the hotel offers free shuttle service to airport and shopping center etc. You can just rent a car for the days you want to explore the island. When you want to relax at the resort you can do it without having to pay for a car and parking.
OPTIONAL SERVICES PAY AT RESORT
- $25 per day parking fee for full valet service or self park (if you have a car).
- $30 full service cleaning, $15 towel & trash.
-WiFi is now FREE in room.(Previously $12.95 per day)
Keywords: Oceanfront Hotel, Lagoon View, Resort, Condo, Deluxe Room, Upgrades, Best Value, Garden View, beachfront, Kauai, Lihue, water slide, 2nd floor
Kauai Beach Resort features:
- Three miles of beautiful secluded beach
- Four swimming pools, including 2 lagoon pools with waterfalls, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, and kid-friendly pool with a sand bottom and two whirlpool spas.
- Tennis Courts
- Award Winning dining and live Hawaiian entertainment
- Naupaka Terrace Steak House: Signature restaurant at Kauai Beach Resort offering the finest in local and continental cuisine
- Shutters Lounge: Intimate lobby lounge featuring live music
- Driftwood Sandbar & Grille: Garden atmosphere with a dining experience befitting the surroundings
- Over 12,000 square feet of meeting space - perfect for meetings and events from 30 to 450 people
- Outdoor tented reception area
- Boutique Spa and Exercise Center offering sauna, spa treatments, massages and modern exercise equipment
- 24 hour business center (faxes, printing, email, and copier)
- Complementary WiFi in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle from/to airport, golf and shopping
- Activities and tour desk
- Guest laundry & dry cleaning
- Car rental agency
The more you learn about Kauai, the more you will want to be a part of it. Whether it be the many golf courses, the scuba diving, hiking on the famous Kalalau trail, kayaking or taking in one of the 43 white sand beaches, activities here are showcased in a spectacular setting.
On any list of the world's most spectacular islands, Kauai ranks along side Bora Bora, Huahine and Rarantonga. A popular destination for active visitors, Kauai has all of the natural attractions, including and abundance of rainforests, sea cliffs and emerald valley. Guest AccessBesides the beautiful beach, guests can have access to any of the 4 swimming pools, the fitness centers, fine restaurants and bars, and all other faciliaties provided by Kauai Beach Resort. Interaction with GuestsGuests can check-in, check-out, or ask for any additional services/questions at the front desk.
Guests can always email, TEXT me, any time if there is any questions or suggestions.
I will answer guests questions and make recommendations via email. Getting AroundWithin walking distance, there are shops, championship golf, and all of Kauai's sites and many adventures. Lihue International Airport is a short 10-minute shuttle bus ride from one of the most convenient and picturesque locations on Kauai. Other Things to NoteUse room key for beach towels. Failure to return beach towels results in a charge to credit card.
Gym on premises. Use room key for entry.
The standard rate is $109/night, the high season winter rate is $119-139/night.
Hawaii State Tax of 13.41% included in daily rate.
A one-time $135 fee ($100 check-in fee and $35 checkout cleaning fee) is paid at time of booking, and is in addition to the quoted price.
Optional: Parking fee of $25/day.
Optional: Maid service $30/cleaning.