The SpaceNice room in a quiet, safe and clean neighborhood. The subdivision is private and small. The house is off Pleasant Hill Rd. and only ~5 minutes from I-85 and about ~20 minutes from Atlanta.
The house is approximately 3,000 sq.ft. Guests will have a private master bedroom with walk in closet (~500 sq.ft) and private bathroom (jacuzzi tub, shower, sink & toilet). The room has a private refrigerator and microwave. It has lots of closet space, drawers & shelves to use for storage of personal items. Toiletries, cleaning products, and towels are available in the room.
Guests will have access to a large backyard with deck and table, pond, driveway to park car outside, refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, elliptical and laundry room.
Wifi internet and cable TV are provided. The room has two ceiling-to-floor windows (very nice natural light) facing the front of the house, a sofa and a TV. There is also a beautiful stained glass window in the bathroom above the jacuzzi tub. Guests also have access to another private bathroom (1/2 bath w/ toilet & sink) directly across from the main bedroom.
This room will comfortably fit 2 to 3 people (the bed is a king & 1 guest may use the sofa to sleep on). The entertainment / sitting / reading area is very nice with large flat screen TV and cozy couch. This area also has a small refrigerator, microwave, plates, bowls, cups, utensils and lots shelving to use for personal items. Guests also have the option to purchase items from the room "honor" bar (snacks, bottled water, sodas, wine, etc.)
This room is very practical, comfortable & private. Guest Access* Shared kitchen (electric stove, microwave, toaster oven, large electric oven, refrigerator & freezer, plates/bowls, utensils, etc.)
* Backyard with flower garden and stream with mini-waterfall
* Commercial quality elliptical machine
* Vegetable, fruit & herb garden
* Outside backyard deck with table and chairs for eating, drinking and/or relaxing
* Breakfast area
* Formal dining area
* Sitting area with fireplace
* Laundry room (front load washer and dryer) Interaction with Guests* Available to provide advice and tips as needed about the area or Atlanta.
* Please call or text if you need anything.
* We are a busy family with long days (7am - 6pm).
* Our bedrooms are upstairs (2nd floor) while Master bedroom is on the main (1st) floor. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is located off of I-85 (exit 104 - Pleasant Hill) in Lawrenceville, GA. It is a very small subdivision and is very quaint. Getting Around* Public transportation is not easily accessible near my home.
* You should either rent a vehicle or use car service as needed. Other Things to NoteSUMMARY:
* 5 minutes from Interstate 85 (I-85)
* 9 minutes from Infinite Energy Center (formerly Gwinnett Arena)
* 20 minutes from midtown Atlanta
* This is a large master bedroom/bath space (500+ sq. ft.) on the main floor of this 1990's 2-story home.
* The bedroom is a semi-private, secluded and peaceful area of the house as there are no other bedrooms on the main floor.
* There is a very nice seating area with couch, Persian rug, end table, large flat screen tv, small refrigerator and microwave in the room.
* Lot of shelves for storage (food / dry goods, personal items, clothes, etc.)
* Large dresser (for clothes & intimates)
* Walk in closet with iron & ironing board (hanging clothes, shoes & shelves for storage)
We are seeking guests who are financially secure, professional, friendly, cultured and international perspective. The homeowner and current residents (two school age children) reside in the 3 upstairs bedrooms and would share space in the common areas of the main floor (kitchen).
This space / home is perfect for couples, families and singles. It is great for guests who want easy access to Atlanta yet do not prefer the noise and hustle & bustle of urban areas. It is a large and peaceful home in a beautiful, safe and quiet suburban neighborhood.
This space is ideal for guests planning to attend concerts, conferences, events, tradeshows, etc. at / near the Infinite Energy Center (formerly known as the Gwinnett Arena).
This space is great for families with children (walking toddlers and up). I am the Founder / Director of a small nonprofit international private school (Global Purpose Academy). Global Purpose Academy (GPA) serves toddlers through school age children. GPA is a year round school (closed only on US Federal holidays). GPA has fun Fall / Winter / Spring Break camps, an academic and exciting Summer Enrichment Program and excellent private schooling. Guests with children are encouraged to enroll their children in Global Purpose Academy (families will receive a special tuition discount). For more information about GPA, please search for us online and via social media.
If this room is booked and /or if you prefer a weekend or a few days in Atlanta, you are welcome and encouraged to book a room with my boyfriend & partner, Aron. He has an AirBnB account and lives in Virginia Highlands (midtown Atlanta area). Aron has a very nice, safe and comfortable home close to many restaurants, bars and other historical sites in Atlanta. Please let me know if you are interested in booking a room with Aron.
MY SPACE DETAILS: The house is approximately 3,000 sq/ft. Guest(s) will be in a large bedroom that is divided into a bedroom side & small sitting/tv area with refrigerator and microwave. There is a walk-in closet and large private bath area with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub. Tenant will have access to a large backyard with large deck, small stream with pond, garden, driveway parking and our playful dog (large poodle). The kitchen has the usual full selection of modern amenities and the laundry room (w/ quality front-load washer/dryer) is off of the kitchen. The guest bedroom has two large windows which provide very nice natural light in the bedroom. The house is well-maintained, clean and well-organized. The yard, stream/pond and gardens are reasonably maintained.
SEEKING: We hope to have guests who are professional, responsible, respectful, friendly, genuine and non-smokers. Guests should be financially stable with good credit, socially stable and generally clean and independent. No other pets permitted.
WHO WE ARE: We are a busy growing family. We work hard and are very busy with work, life and the kids' extra-curricular activities. We are a family open and welcoming to all cultures and religions. Traits that are important to us are respect, honesty, communication, work ethic, financial prudence, diversity and cultural openness and we hope for respect in all these areas. My two school age children are very well-behaved, smart, respectful, responsible kind and sweet.
Please email and we'll set up a quick phone call.
PLEASE include some information about yourself:
* Dietary Restrictions
* Food / Drink Preferences
* Things you want to do in Atlanta / Georgia
* Favorite Color
* Favorite Flower
* Medical Issues
*** Please note anything you want to share to help us personalize your stay. All questions are welcomed and I look forward to getting to know you via email & phone.