The SpaceThis is a three (3) level home and we are renting the first level considered as a basement and listed as an entire home "Apartment-Basement" 1,100 sq/ft with private entrance situated in a nice and safe neighborhood, 2 Bed Rooms. with large bathroom, and common areas, Kitchenette, (no stove top) 2 HD flat screen TV's w/ Basic-Broadcast Cable, Broadband WI-FI secured internet, amenities included.
The space is ideal and suited for a family of 3 ( Couples with 1 child ).
King Bed and a Trundle for the kids, Also comfortable for 3 Adults-as long as the third person is ok to sleep in a trundle bed. 4 Adults will probably not a good fit. ( I am so sorry ).
VERY SPACIOUS 1,100 SQ/FT with 2 Bedrooms and common areas, spacious bath room, living room, Breakfast Counter with Sink, dining area, patio with seating area, Grill and fire pit in the backyard. We are located in a quiet, safe and private neighborhood 20 minutes away from RDU Airport, 15 min to RTP area, Walking distance to the Cary Soccer Field and *Woodland trail, minutes away from Downtown Cary and Apex as well as Bond Park, Crabtree Lake and Jordan Lake, nearby grocery stores, Pharmacy, restaurants and other shops that will cater to your needs and for your stay and visits to one of the top safest places to live in the nation, we offer our Basement Apartment Private living as follows;
We have one 11 x 16 Sq/Ft Tiled Floor Room adjacent to the (URL HIDDEN) a king size bed, 32 inch Flat Screen TV, Mini Refrigerator stocked with bottled water.
And one 11 x 12 Sq/Ft Wood Floor a room with a twin/trundle bed.
In the dining area we provide as follows;
Breakfast counter with Sink, Mini Refrigerator, Over size Microwave, Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Coffee, Tea etc.
We also provide 2 Iron and Ironing Board.
Feel free to use the Grill by the Patio.
*Large tiled bathroom with a Deep Tub (no whirlpool) double shower
head and complete with toiletries,Body Wash, Shampoo & Hair
Conditioner, Tooth Paste, Toilet Paper and lots of fresh towels, Hair
Reclining Sofa in the Living Room w/ 42 inch Flat Screen HD/TV w/ Broadcast Cable, DVD Player... ask us for X-Box 360-but you have to bring your own games.
I also have another listing a 3 BR 2 1/2 bath
Children under 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. The house is not child proof.
* No Third Party and last minute booking.
*The Host/Owner of the property is not responsible of any loss or damage
In case of theft, fire, flood or any act of God or in any accidents occurred
while in the property.
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.
If you are NEW TO AIRBNB? - READ FIRST!!
if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Never…I repeat….never…ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
3. Do not provide your email or personal phone number to a host outside of the airbnb messaging system until a reservation is confirmed in the system. Airbnb blocks it so it won't go through until the reservation is confirmed anyway.
4. If you are not at least 25 years old do not attempt to rent from me. Most hosts will not rent to minors as they don't want to be liable for alcohol and drugs related incidents.
5. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
6. Be completely honest in the "Describe Yourself" section of your profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to let potential hosts know about you as a person, your interests, likes and dislikes, future travel plans, etc. Take the time to write a well though-out and accurate description. Remember, you are asking to stay in somebody's home, not a hotel room. Hosts need to feel like they can trust you to take care of their home and their belongings as if they are your own.
7. Be thorough and completely honest in your reservation request to potential hosts, providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
8) Our listings are not accepting any type of animals, so, if you are bringing one then we will surely decline your requests.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other potential hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.Thank you so much and have a pleasant stay with us.
Nic and Rach Guest AccessThe entire Basement Apartment, The patio with a grill, the whole backyard, and the garden, during the season we grow organic tomatoes, green and hot peppers, long beans,squash, Mint, and feel free to help yourself, the driveway for car parking... and the green ways about a block and a half away. Interaction with GuestsWe are extremely hospitable, willing and able to interact with guests but of course we respect ones privacy. Guests can call or text us at anytime and someone will always be at home. The NeighborhoodOur place is situated in a nice and safe neighborhood consist of 100 homes or so, very quiet and our city of Cary took the spot as number 1 crime free in the nation year 2013....and voted several times as one of the best place to live in the nation. Walking trail ( see the pictures) a 14 miles stretch that you will also enjoy running and or biking and the Cary Soccer Field near by and its just walking distance within our neighborhood. Grocery stores, Pharmacy, Restaurants are walk able within approx 2 1/2 miles. Getting AroundCary Trans 3.00 per person must call ahead to reserve and will pick door to door. and the hours of operations are from 6 am to 8 pm Monday through Saturday.w/in the Cary area only. Uber, Lyft, are apps away ,taxi are just a call away and car rental will be preferred if you stay longer Enterprise Rent a car is nearby approximately 7 minutes away from our place. but must reserve on line to get a better rate or else if you walk- in the rate would be regular . Car Rental Recommended Other Things to NoteNO THIRD PARTY BOOKING-
You need to use your Airbnb account to book your reservation.
NO LOCAL BOOKINGS FROM THE RDU or TRIANGLE AREA
If you are a newbie or new to Airbnb you must follow and complete the Airbnb verification process meaning you must have a photo and a complete profile, verified ID and or Social Media Account.
We do not allow Filming or Photo Shooting in our property.
PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES.