The SpaceKate and Martin wish to welcome you to Driftwood House boutique Bed & Breakfast and Studio Apartment accommodation, where you’ll experience beach living at its best.
Driftwood House Bed & Breakfast & Studio Apartment is an architecturally designed home which features a generous bedroom, contemporary bathroom and attached stylish room to sit back and and relax in. Both the bedroom and sitting room over look the sand dunes. We also have an indoor heated lap pool if the sea is too cold for your liking.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of New Zealand wine or cool ale on one of our decks while enjoying the tranquility of our Bed & Breakfast. Take in the gorgeous sun sets which highlight the colours of the beach grasses.
We will ensure you start your day well with a nourishing breakfast, served alfresco on the deck or in the open plan living area which captures all the morning sun. Enjoy freshly made coffee or tea while you plan your day.
Driftwood House bed and breakfast accommodation can host a couple or a family at one time with a shared bathroom. Guest AccessAt Driftwood House you'll be spoilt with the following:
• Queen bed with fine cotton sheeting, feather and wool pillows
• A bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, luxury bathrobes and New Zealand toiletries
• Towels will be changed daily
• A sitting room with a lounge suite, TV, DVD, Sky, Play station and extensive magazine and reading materials
• Washing and ironing facilities
• High speed internet access, plus printer • Mountain bikes are available for riding through Bottle Lake
• Golf clubs and trundler available
• Beach towels, sunscreen and a hot outdoor shower for your comfort after a lazy day on the beach. Alternatively towels for the indoor lap pool and sauna, perhaps after a day on one of Canterbury's fantastic ski fields.
• Twin room with two single beds available on enquiry
• Off street parking beside the house. Interaction with GuestsWe are happy to help you with your itinerary if you wish. We have traveled extensively in New Zealand and overseas and understand how important local advice is to ensure you don't overlook some of Canterbury's treasures. We run a graphic design studio ((URL HIDDEN) that is attached to the house, so there will always be someone on hand to assist you or answer any queries you may have. The NeighborhoodDriftwood House Bed & Breakfast is ideally situated for easy access to Waimairi Beach and New Brighton Beach. Bottle Lake cycle and walking tracks and two golf courses are within walking distance. Getting AroundWe are only 15 minutes to the centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes from Christchurch International Airport. We are only 1-1.5 hours from Mt Hutt, Porter Heights and Craigieburn ski fields. There is a small cafe 5 minutes walk away which is open for lunch 7 days a week, and two restaurants in New Brighton, 20-25 minutes walk or 5 minutes in the car. We are conveniently located near main bus routes, so it makes it easy to travel to and from the city. Other Things to NotePrice includes GST, off-street parking, continental breakfast (cooked breakfast can be provided for an extra $20 NZD per person), complimentary beer or wine on arrival, coffee or tea, use of lap pool and sauna, sun loungers, beach towels, bikes, golf clubs]
Payment by cash on departure or bank transfer prior to arrival.
Flexible check in/check out times whenever possible to suit your schedule.
Driftwood House has a non-smoking policy.
We can accommodate children but need to discuss your requirements.