The SpaceBright and sunny, the Carriage house is located behind the owner’s main home. This nicely furnished and fully equipped apartment could be just what you need for a relaxing vacation. The amenities include internet access, Satellite TV service, washer/dryer, and hardwood floors. The large kitchen has a full size fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The two bedroom (one queen and one king bed) sleeps four comfortably. Nicely manicured yards and a charming old Lodi neighborhood make this the perfect place to enjoy the best of Lodi. Guest AccessThis upstairs apartment is fully furnished with a full kitchen. Interaction with GuestsThe owner will meet you upon check in and will be happy to help you with your plans in the Lodi area. The NeighborhoodBright and sunny, the Carriage house sits above the garages of the owner’s main home. This nicely furnished and fully equipped apartment could be just what you need for a relaxing vacation. The amenities include internet access, cable TV, washer/dryer, and hardwood floors. The large kitchen has a full size fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The two bedroom (one queen and one king bed) sleeps four comfortably. Nicely manicured yards and a charming old Lodi neighborhood make this the perfect place to enjoy the best of Lodi. Getting AroundParking is located on Pleasant Street, just 25 yards from the entrance to the home. Other Things to NoteThis Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Homeowner and Guest(s) as of the date last set forth via on-line reservation booking. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
311 ½ West Oak Street, Lodi, California 95240
The property is furnished and includes:
•Living Room - furnishings and HD TV with Satellite (or similar) services, WIFI access (no wired services available);
•Kitchen – Full size refrigerator, electric stove/oven, dish washer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, garbage disposal, utensils, glasses/cups and towels, clothes washer and dryer, kitchen table and chairs;
•Bathroom with towels and hair dryer;
•Bedroom 1 – Queen bed, linens, pillows, bed coverings, furnishings and closet;
•Bedroom 2 – King bed, linens, pillows, bed coverings, furnishings and closet.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
3. Term of the Lease.
The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the Check-in Date and
ends at 11:00 a.m. on the Check-out-Date.
4. Check in and Check Times:
a.Check in Time is after 4 p.m. and before 10 p.m. on the Check-in-Date.
b.Check out Time is no later than 11 a.m. on the Check-out-Date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a one (1) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as (See House Rules) and additional rules as posted in the property, at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a.Standard Rental Rate. Payment in full shall be due per AirBnB terms.
Double Occupancy - $ 155 per night for each night. Additional Guests - $22 per night (maximum of two additional persons) per night.
Weekly and Monthly rates are specified on the website.
Corporate and Extended Stay available. Contact owner for quote.
b.Fees and Taxes. City of Lodi taxes and assessments in the amount of 10.5% (Lodi Tourism Business Improvement District (LTBID) fee of 4.5%, plus San Joaquin County Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) of 6%) are included in the total rental rate.
c.Refundable Damage Deposit. A damage deposit of $100 will be required upon reservation. If damage or excessive wear (damages or excessive wear to the interior and exterior of the property, including, but not limited to, all appliances, electronics, beds, bedding, linens, furnishings, towels, flooring, tables, chairs, counters, window coverings and decorations) is discovered, owner will initiate a claim to AirBnB within 48 hours. See AirBnB website for claim and dispute process and additional information.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, rental payment will be refunded as follows:
•50 % refund if cancelled 7 (seven) days or longer, prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Damage insurance options are available via the on-line web-sites.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are by credit card only. If you wish to use a credit card, please pay on-line via the link provided on the on-line web sites or via email link provided at time of reservation. Other payment terms may be available upon written agreement by the Homeowner and Guest.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the acceptance of the reservation via email and payment of Rental payment(s).