The Space*** The Space ***
A charming and modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment nestled in the middle of charming St. John's Hill, a short walk from the newly renovated Brighton Yard entrance to Clapham Junction station. Clapham Junction (Zone 2) offers direct access to Victoria, Vauxhall, Waterloo, Gatwick Airport and Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and spacious private flat in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, this is your home away from home.
*** THE LOCATION ***
The flat is situated about 5 minutes away from Clapham Junction Station; one of the busiest train stations in the UK with its diverse connections to other regions.
Here you have direct access to Victoria Station just 10 minutes away with its three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); direct trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stanstead and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and (website hidden). John's Hill is one of South London's favourites streets - with plenty of excellent & rather quirky independent bars, restaurants, delis, cafes, right on your doorstep. (Urban Gourmet, Ben's Canteen, Beehive, Deli Boutique, Powder Keg Diplomacy, Kaosarn, Adulus, Bar 366, The School House, The Plough...)
Also the beautiful 170 acre Wandsworth Common is 200m from the flat and it's a short stroll to the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Northcote Road, and shopping of Wandsworth Southside.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25-30 minutes from the flat:
* Leicester Square
* Just south of the river from Chelsea and Kings Road shopping
* Big Ben and London Eye
* Buckingham Palace
* Westfield London
* Tate Britain Museum
* Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
* Leicester Square and Covent Garden
* Saint James Park and Green Park
* Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
* Soho and China Town
* Piccadilly Circus
* Oxford Street
* Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
* Camden Town
* Battersea Park
*** NOW, ABOUT THE APARTMENT ***
The apartment is lovely, spacious & bright with 2 double bedrooms both with en-suites (one with a shower, one with a bath), a guest toilet, a sun drenched roof terrace & is very comfortable with minimalist & stylish furnishings.
The huge master bedroom suite boasts a very comfortable king size bed with luxurious bedding, built-in-robes & private en-suite complete with power shower wet room.
The good sized second bedroom is versatile with a single bed that converts into a large king bed or 2 separate beds (twin). Please let me know before you arrive how you would like this configured for your stay. The en-suite size has a relaxing jacuzzi bath - just the thing you need after a big day sight-seeing in London!
The combined living & dining room has a 2 comfortable sofas, large flat screen TV with Sky Movies, huge windows & access to the 2 private terraces. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs, be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner. The very sociable dining table with 6 chairs is at the hub of the room.
Two terraces to take in the views - One is large enough to dine / sit out on, and is south facing - a real sun trap
* Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis upon request (Both feather down and micro-fibre bedding available)
* Free Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband Wi-Fi internet connection
* Satellite TV (Sky) with Sky Movies is available on 42" flat screen TV
* There is underfloor heating throughout the flat
* Built in wardrobes with hangers
* Both bedrooms have bathrooms and there's a separate guest toilet
* Modern and fully equipped kitchen
* Tea and coffee making amenities
* Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
* A dishwasher, washing and drying machine, iron & ironing board, clothes airer.
* The apartment is professionally cleaned after every guest, as is all the linen & towels to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness & your comfort
* Highchair, change mat, toys & other baby equipment available upon request.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
A map of the area with the restaurants, pubs, markets, bus routes plus the following...
* Small but very well stocked Sainsbury's within a minute's walk
* Within a 2 minute walk you will have a large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs
* Along the bustling & family friendly Northcote Road you have English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian & Mexican restaurants plus many other choices
* Supermarkets - Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer (M&S), Waitrose, ASDA & LIDL all within walking distance
* Cash Machine (ATMs) within a one minute walk
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter which airport or train station you arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the apartment. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
**Airport transfer bookings made upon request.
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
* Key access to the building & apartment
* Full access to the apartment
* If you are interested in staying but the dates you require are not available please do still get in touch as travel plans change & we will do our best to update the calendar & accommodate you.
We interact as much or as little as you wish! Having lived in the area for 7 years I have loads of local knowledge to pass on to you but equally if you'd like to explore & find your own way I will leave you the information pack & after a brief check-in, the place is yours.
Location, Location, Location!
* Private terrace.
* Minutes from Clapham Junction & then on to Victoria, Waterloo & Central London.
* Excellent bus routes on your doorstep
* Amazing local restaurants & cafe's.
Perfect location for Gatwick Airport, Heathrow, Victoria Station (for tube, train, bus transfers)
Mi Casa es Su Casa "My house is your house"
We like to think of our guests as friends; our friends love our apartment & we love our friends! Guest AccessThe entire flat!
* If you are interested in staying but the dates you require are not available please do still get in touch as travel plans change & we will do our best to update the calendar & accommodate you. Interaction with GuestsWe interact as much or as little as you wish! Having lived in the area for 7 years I have loads of local knowledge to pass on to you but equally if you'd like to explore & find your own way I will leave you the information pack & after a brief check-in, the place is all yours! The NeighborhoodLocation, Location, Location!
* Minutes from Clapham Junction & then on to Victoria, Waterloo, Central London & direct train to Gatwick Airport.
* Amazing local restaurants & cafe's.
* There is ample car parking available Getting AroundYou are spoilt for choice with public transport here. Easy access to Clapham Junction station & plenty of bus routes on your doorstep. Other Things to NoteMi Casa es Su Casa "My house is your house"
We like to think of our guests as friends; our friends love our apartment & we love our friends!