The SpaceStay in a large NYC apartment with all the comforts of home. Conveniently located on Grand st, close to all the bars, boutiques & restaurants, but not so close that it is too noisy to relax, get the peace & quiet you will need to sleep at night.
Please send me a message first before making a reservation!
• Very spacious 3 bedroom apartment with 1 full bath and 1 ½ bath (about 1,400 square feet - so BIG for New York) with all the comforts of home on the Lower East Side.
• Your own Private Bedroom - Spacious Full Size Bed – (sleeps 2 comfortably) with a desk, chair, desk lamp, standing lamp, nightstand, full-length mirror and tall dresser. Plenty of lighting.
• Clean freshly washed sheets and towels waiting for you.
• There is a big closet, with plenty of hangers, were you can take the clothes out from suitcase, hang them up to avoid getting wrinkles. Also, there are extra sheets, towels & a hamper as well.
• The Full bath – Bathtub, Shower, Hairdryer, and Flatiron. Space supplied for your toiletries. All the shampoo and soap supplied.
• Large kitchen - Large, open plan with everything you would ever need to cook a wonderful meal. Kitchen Aid major appliances, Dishwasher, Spacious counter tops. Over-the-counter Microwave. Brand new Kitchen Aid Coffee maker. All-Clad Tea Pot. All-Clad pots and pans.
• Very large stylish living room, you are more than welcome to sit down and spend time in.
• High Speed Internet (Fios)
• 42’ Flat Screen HDTV, (Netflix)
• Premium Cable (HBO, Showtime, Bravo).
• Large dining area - seats lots, great views from my living room of downtown and the Freedom Tower. Feel free to have your meals at the dining table. Work on your laptops or just hang out, it’s your place to feel at home.
• The building has 24/7 security staff, along with elevators in the building.
• Hardwood floors throughout the whole apartment.
• Lots of windows throughout – so the apartment gets lots of sunlight.
• Full air conditioning / heating in the room.
• Washer / dryer – are available in the building.
• Utilities are included in the total cost.
• Citibike's just across the street.
• 10-minute walk from local subways(URL HIDDEN)or D subway lines
( Delancey and Grand St ).
• Supermarket for easy grocery shopping is across the street.
Whole Foods Organic market and Essex Street Market close by as well.
• 24 hour Deli across the street that has drinks & snacks.
• Drugstore, a 2-minute walk around the corner.
24/7 drugstore just a four block walk up the street.
• You will be sharing the apartment with me & my 13 year old (very cool) son during weekdays and on weekends, just myself.
• I enjoy meeting new people and I'm super fun. If guest would like, they can join me to events, go to dinner, or just say hi and go about your day.
• My home is quiet, and feels homey. You can relax, read a book, watch TV or take a nap.
• I look forward to having you stay at my place! :) Guest AccessThe Kitchen is available for cooking.
There is space in the kitchen for you to store your cooking supplies. I make room in the refrigerator for you as well.
The living room and dining area you may enjoy.
I have everything you would need to live in a new city. (ask me if I have what you need, before you arrive)
Blow dryer, and Flat iron.
Ironing board and Iron.
Printer (when you need to print out the e-ticket ONLY) Interaction with GuestsI do live in the apartment. Guests who are learning to speak English enjoy their stay with me. Conversational English I am happy to speak with you.
I love watching this neighbor grow. It's within walking distance to so many places. My favorite restaurants are close by. My friends and family live on my street.
The NeighborhoodLower East Side located between the Williamsburg Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge with the historic Brooklyn Bridge not far away. We're just north of the Financial District and South Street Seaport, and Chinatown. We are within 20 minutes walking distance of Little Italy, Soho, Tribeca, South Street Seaport, the Financial District. Also within walking distance are: Wall Street, Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Ground Zero, the Lower East Side, East Village and K-town.
Within one block, there is a trendy coffee shop (with free wifi), 24-hour deli, a supermarket, a dry-cleaner, a 2 drugstores (CVS & Riteaid), and the restaurants of the LES & the East Village.
* with some of the best bars/restaurants available within walking distance.
Beauty on Essex, Schiller's Liquor Bar, Doughnut Plant, Cafe Katja, Clinton Street Baking Company, Taquitoria, Il Laboratorio del Gelato, Katz's Deli, Morgensterns Finest Ice Cream, Fat Radish, Bacaro, Dudley's, Barrio Chino, An Choi, Russ & Daughters Cafe, Katz Deli, Kossar’s Bialys, Baz Bagel & Restaurant and Black Seed... just to name a few.)
The Meatball shop and Dudley's is a huge hit here with my present guests and myself on the LES. Cheap eats and close by. Just get there early.
• The Tenement Museum (which is a must see) is on Orchard, a walk away.
• Right next to Chinatown and all the delicious cheap eats.
• 20 minute walk to Soho, Little Italy, Nolita, Tribeca, East Village
• Across the street from my apartment you will be able to enjoy one of the best cafes in New York, Ost Café. They also have free Wifi.
• 10 minute walk to the shopping district of the LES, vintage stores, specialty boutiques etc
• 10 minute walk to the LES hipster Nightlife.
• 5 minute walk to the East River walkway (walk to South Street Seaport/ East River Pavilion Walkway)
Macy's of course. Lot's of shopping on Union Square (on 14th street). Walking distance to shopping in Soho and Canal Street. Upper East Side & 5th Ave Shopping, Saks, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman & Lord & Taylor also easily accessible by bus or subway.
Getting Around• Free Wifi is all around NYC.
McDonalds, Starbucks, Pret Manger (password hotwrap), Cosi, NYC Public Parks (Bryant Park), Best Buy, Whole Foods, all Hospitals, Barnes & Noble, most Museums, and The Courthouse.
• Look on-line before you travel for other options and phone apps. We can look up locations once you arrive too.
• Two Main subway stops are a 7 minute walk away.
Delancy / Essex Statio(URL HIDDEN)East Broadway Station F
• Bus Lines: M14A & M14D, (Union Sq, 14th Street, East Village, Meat Packing, West Village)
M9, M15, M22 (goes to South ferry, Tribeca & BPC, Financial District)
Bus Line: M21 (LES, Houston, Soho)
• Trust me when I say that it's in quite a convenient location. (Using the train, it is very easy to get to Grand Central Station, Times Square, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Metropolitan Met Museum, MOMA, Central Park, Empire State Building, Midtown, 5th Avenue shopping.)
The M14A bus is a main line bus that runs through the east village and across 14th street allowing you to pick up all the main buses that run up and down the east and west side of the city. THE BUS STOP IS RIGHT ON THE CORNER OF MY APARTMENT!!!!
Perfect Location. It runs on time. There is a drugstore across the street that sells metro cards in case you don't have one.
• I SUGGEST BUYING A UNLIMITED METRO CARD FOR THE MONTH IF YOU ARE STAYING LONG TERM. $112.
CHECK OUT THE MTA WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL FROM JFK TO THE NYC BY SUBWAY, JFK-AirTrain, COST PER PERSON $7.50 USD
I CAN EMAIL THE LINK TO YOU ONCE YOU ARE BOOKED.
ALTERNATIVES ARE TAKING A TAXI FOR ABOUT $45 USD (FOR DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE) for up 3-4 people.
• I can help you get where you need to go. Other Things to NoteQuick note:
NO CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT ON July 4, Oct 31, Nov 1, and December 24, 25, Dec 31st and Jan 1. Please ask about other major U.S. holidays.