The Scout Cabin
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
Checkin-out: Please check-in after 4PM and out by 11AM. If you need to adjust this, please ask and we will try to accommodate.
Parking: There is a parking lot about 600' from the cabin. You must walk to the cabin.
Door: The door will automatically relock itself when you close it. To disable this and leave the door unlocked all the time, turn the bottom inside thumb latch below the deadbolt latch. We will give you the current code after booking.
Cooking: There is a small refrigerator-freezer, microwave and coffee pot. No dishes or cutlery. There is an outdoor propane grill.
Grounds: You may explore from but no into the tree line north to the road south and west to the tree line. You may fish in the pond by the shelter: Public restrooms nearby.
Linens: There will be clean towels and linens on the bunk beds. Please put them on the shower floor prior to checkout.
Toilet: There is an incinerating toilet and you use it just like any other EXCEPT you need to put a liner in it prior to use. It can be used repeatedly and as often as needed.
Water:. There is city water but the cabin is on a gray water system. Please conserve your water usage. There is an outside spigot and hose and a hydrant.
Fire pit: There is a small fire pit but not always firewood.
HVAC: There is a wall heater, air conditioner and overhead fan. The bathroom tile floor is heated.
TV-Internet: There is also a ROKU box, Local Digital TV. WiFi is available on the ScoutCabin network and it is open.
• Please no smoking inside, smoke outside. No pets except small lap dogs please. Damages and extra cleaning fees may be charged.
• We will clean the unit and change linens and towels after your departure or weekly or upon your request. Trash can be placed in the dumpster located at the entrance.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page