The SpaceThe Villas are comprised of a spacious 3 level floor plan, with a total area of 700 m2, constructed in Balinese style. The outside surrounding area measures 850 m2.
The Villa was built in 2013, and each one has been decorated using high quality natural materials such as teak wood & natural stone, complimented by designer furniture and modern technology.
They were originally planned as permanent residences, so unlike most rentable villas they have been developed to the fullest extent.
Villa Prana is located on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 20 minutes’ drive from the airport yet positioned away from the flight path.
The villa was built near the elite golf club Santiburi. Villa Prana is part of a complex of premium villas. It is adjacent to the foot of the a mountain slope with a beautiful coconut plantations.
This location is unique and extremely rare for Samui: three sides of the villa are surrounded by unspoiled tropical vegetation (no buildings), with gentle sound of the waterfall, and is only 50 meters from the fantastic view of the Gulf of Thailand and the surrounding of Phangan.
3 large bedrooms, fully air-conditioned, en-suite bathrooms, with each room of not measuring less than 35 m2.
Each bedroom has a unique interior. For example, Master Bedroom is made in fusion style with bright accents of fuchsia. Everything has been designed to accommodate work and relaxation, boasting sea views, terrace for relaxation and yoga, outdoor bathtub with Jacuzzi, King size bed with an elite linens, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelves.
Master bedroom on the second level has been proposed as the children's bedroom; equipped with: gentle turquoise tones, layered curtains in a Mediterranean design, original furniture with prints in vintage style and a king size bed with elegant linens.
Each bathroom in the bedroom has a spacious bath with Jacuzzi & rain shower, natural stone and elite plumbing. The Bathroom found in the master bedroom is open air and has a panoramic view of the Pangan, Gulf of Thailand and tropical gardens.
The living room comprises of a vast open space on the second level, with a natural stone floor and the decor of a young teak. The area measures over 70 m2 and is decorated in bright colors.
High ceilings, sliding doors and windows which display a most magnificent view of Phangan and the surrounded tropical vegetation, which successfully creates a unique atmosphere of unity with nature.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob, oven, dishwasher, and a full variety of dishes.
Recreation area with a large comfortable sofa and a TV with DVD.
Large dining area (there is a separate space and utensils for children).
Terrace / Pool / Garden
Villa Prana shows off its abundance of open space, with multi-level layout & excellent design. Each room has a private balcony or terrace. On the second level there is a huge terrace with private pool and sala for relaxation.
Before the main entrance a tropical pond with Koi Fish
Tropical garden area of over 800 square meters with a lawn surrounded by natural tropical vegetation and a waterfall.
Parking space enough for 2 cars + 2 bikes with the economic area (washing machine).
Interaction with Guestsavailable by phone and e-mail 24 hours The NeighborhoodThe villa is located near the Maenam Beach - one of the best beaches on Samui (it is available all year round, no tides, smooth bottom topography (without coral and stones).
This area is known for its well-developed infrastructure, while it is quite quiet and respectable, is ideal to fully enjoy the island life.
• In 5 minutes you can find the evening market where you can buy fresh fruit, seafood and everything necessary for preparing quality meals at the villa.
• Within walking distance of pharmacies, 24 hours supermarkets, a variety of restaurants (from budget to fine dining), spas and massage parlors.
• 10 minutes’ drive to the island's capital and port of Nathon (from where you can explore the nearby islands or the mainland).
• 7 minutes’ drive the Russian development center with yoga classes, spiritual practices, meditation and activities for children (from theater studies to modeling and dancing in various stylistic directions).
In 15 minutes or more
• The largest island hypermarkets (Tesco Lotus, BIG C, Macro) where you can buy high-quality food, clothing and household appliances. Also available the best shopping mall in Samui - Central Festival, where there is everything for quality leisure and shopping (great restaurants, shops, cinima).
• The best school and a kindergarten on the island (International School Samui), some 15 minutes away the best clinics of the island.
• Nightly entertainment (such as various nightclubs, Cha Cha Moon, Green Mango, Ark Bar, Solo, Nikki Beach, Galaxy, Go-Go bars and walking street).
Getting AroundThe area is very quiet with almost no traffic sound from the main road 5 minutes' drive away. Other Things to Note- minimum stay 5 days
- payment for electricity is not included in the price