Blue Haven is a chic, stylish and very modern holiday home located on tropical Magnetic Island, with all the comforts and facilities for a fabulous holiday.
The ocean and magical beaches are only a short walk away. Situated approx. 500m from the beach, Shops, Restaurants and CafĂŠâ€™s, along with water sports, oval and Bus Service. Overall, an excellent location for family and friends to holiday together.
Sleeps 8 people comfortably:
* 3 bedrooms - 2 queens + 2 single bunks (fully furnished and linen supplied)
* Only 500m from beachfront in a quiet no through street opposite tennis court, skate park and oval
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, Large pantry. Well equipped with all appliances.
* Air conditioned throughout with ceiling fans + ceiling fans on veranda
* Main bedroom has queen bed with large b/in robe and ensuite
* Bedroom 2 & 3 has adjoining bathroom with separate toilet accessible by deck and pool
* Timber floors throughout
* Fenced deck overlooks the pool and is secure for safe supervision
* Third bedroom has two single bunks for family friendly accommodation
* Pavilion style home with all rooms opening to deck
* Large outdoor table & BBQ for entertaining
* Separate laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
* Also provided is highchair, portacot, tennis rackets and balls, pool toy equipment.
* A short easy stroll to beachfront with water sports, restaurants, shops, hotel and 200m from Bungalow Bay Koala & Wildlife Park.
Stays of 2 or 3 nights with 4 or more people will incur a cleaning cost of $20pp.
Magnetic Island is the only island on the North Queensland Coast with a delightful blend of untouched National Park, a resident population of about 2,500 and a variety of holiday accommodation. Although in the Tropics, the Townsville area is in a rain shadow which makes it the sunniest city on the Queensland coast (Magnetic Island averages over 320 days of sunshine per year). Just twenty minutes by fast "Cat" across Cleveland Bay from Townsville and you could be in what many consider Paradise !
More than half of the Island's 5,184 hectares is National Park, with Mt.Cook in the centre rising to 497 metres. Huge granite boulders are softened by tall Hoop pines, eucalypt forest and small patches of rainforest. Where the rocky headlands meet the sea many secluded beaches have been formed, some may only be reached on foot or by boat. There are 24 kms. of walking track through the park with many spectacular lookouts. The National Park is a haven for wildlife, like rock wallabies, possums, koalas and a wide variety of bird-life.
Not only is there an excellent passenger ferry service, with up to 14 return trips daily, but also a passenger & vehicular ferry (up to 7 return trips daily).
The range of activities available on the Island is both wide and varied. Whether young or old, seeking active pursuits or relaxation, there is a selection for everyone. To really see the Island you need to stay a few days at the very least, laze under a coconut palm on the warm golden sand and relax - then plunge into cool, clear, blue water. If you come only for a day, then you will probably be planning your next holiday here.