Best Cheap Tagaytay Transient House
Malay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines, Philippines
The Spacethe house is very spacious and very homey, It feels just like you are in your own space. The place is quiet (great for retreats), very spacious (great for gatherings) and is very much like home. Guest Accessit is just along the highway and is very easily accessible Interaction with GuestsWe live in the property and we are very welcome to offer you a hand if you ever need anything The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is very calm and quiet.
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
the house is very spacious and very homey, It feels just like you are in your own space. The place is quiet (great for retreats), very spacious (great for gatherings) and is very much like home.Guest Access
it is just along the highway and is very easily accessibleInteraction with Guests
We live in the property and we are very welcome to offer you a hand if you ever need anythingThe Neighborhood
The neighborhood is very calm and quiet. You can jog without fear of being ran over or a stray dog.Getting Around
getting to the location is very simple. whether it be through public transport or private vehicle, the location is very accessibleOther Things to Note
the house does not have the view of taal lake but it does have a very nice ambiance to it. very homey and very relaxing
1) Check out time is before 12:00 pm.
2) Check in time is after 1:00 pm.
3) Accommodation for room rental is good for 2-4 persons (green room), 6-8 persons (blue room), 8-10 persons (basement)
4.) Accommodation for whole house rent 11-16 persons only. Additional person in excess of 16 will be charged Php 400.00 per person max of 25 persons.
6) Kitchen is for common use if house is shared with other guests. You may use it to cook or reheat your food. You may also use the fridge. Please CLAY GO. (Clean As You Go).
7) No pets allowed inside the Building.
8) If you leave a mess of the property you will be charged 1000Php
9) Please don't re arrange or move our furnitures.
10) Guests should disposed garbage, especially food items, in disposable bags provided in the unit and put them in the common garbage drums located outside the condo building to avoid breeding of insects inside the unit.
11) Guests should turn off the appliances when not in use or when planning to go out of the unit for a long time to avoid wasteful consumption
12) Checkin time may be flexible upon request and depending on availability of unit but should not be earlier than 11 am nor later than 6 pm. Checkout time is the same time as actual checkin time based on a 24 hour usage of the unit. Guests may extend stay for two hours for free but a charge of P100 per hour will be charge for utilities for extension beyond two hours. Extension of eight hours or more will be charge the regular daily rate of P5000.
13) Guests should put back all appliances and furnitures in the original places when the unit was turned over to them to facilitate review of checklist at checkout time.
Checkin time: 1:00 PM
Checkout time: 12:00 PM
Sleeps: 16- Real Bed