The SpaceAt the ground floor there’s a beautiful external large living room patio, a kitchen-living room with a double sofa bed a bathroom and a service locker.
At the First floor there are two double bedrooms and one bathroom.
Double beds are 160 cm wide (Queen size). Guest AccessWhole parts of the villa, pool and secure private parking.
Breakfast is not included.
There is no internet but you can purchase unlimited internet with Sim Orange or Safaricom for 10 € a week (30 € a month) Interaction with GuestsYou have total privacy in the villa but we are always at your disposal.
You’ll have an houseboy from 8am to 5pm for cleaning the house and assisting you.
The houseboy follows 3 houses only.
There are two attendants to take care of the swimming pools and solarium and to manage the chairs and mattresses, a security guard during the day and two during the night. The NeighborhoodThe street is called “Marlin Road cross Sailfish Road, Malindi” ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)”E) both not present in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps.
- The beach is 250 meters away, a 400-500 meters walk and there are several options to choose from for your time on the beach. Most establishments will let you rent a sun bed, order drinks and often also use the pool.
- 300 meters from the entrance of the Malindi Marine Park (the city's main beach) from where among other things is the departure point of the excursions to Sardinia 2 (atolls in the sea with a riff which emerges in low tide).
These tours take you to the atolls during low tide, they prepare a rudimentary BBQ and cook the fresh fish which you can eat on the spot.
From the Marine Park you can also leave for Safaris in the national park of Tzavo east, about 60-80km away.
- 300 meters from Briatore’s Billionaire Club, a world famous club with a Casino, restaurant, tennis courts, beach and exclusive shops of famous Italian fashion brand names.
- 500 meters from the reptile zoo with crocodiles and snakes.
- 1 km from the new shopping center with typical products and new aperitif bars.
- 1,5 km from the Malindi Tennis club and the White Elephant, an historic club with swimming pool, beach facilities, restaurant and exhibition of works by Armando Tanzini. Getting AroundSu richiesta sono disponibili: cuochi per servizio privato, auto a noleggio, prenotazione voli aerei, servizio transfer da e per l’aeroporto, organizzazione gite turistiche e safari Malindi Tour, Rovine di Gede, Canyon Marafa, Che Chale, Mida Creek, Safari Blu, Tsavo Est, Tsavo Ovest, Amboseli, Masai Mara. Other Things to NoteWe do not have a restaurant service, the villa has its own kitchen, does not have a cook but you can hire a cook by the day for about 1000 Ksh per day. We put you in contact with them and you arrange directly the kind of service you’d like.
We can provide at an extra cost: transfers from and to the airport of Mombasa and Malindi for about 70 € (normal car) and 100 € (minivan), cook, car rental, tours and safaris organization.
Clothes can be hand washed on request, for free.
Check-in and Check-out times are very flexible so don't worry about your early or late flight, we are always available, even in the middle of the night!
Water and electricity are guaranteed 24/7 even when the main providers fail, as we have a 35.000 litres tank and our own generator.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1) “I'm not exactly sure of how much sitting furniture is on the patio but we'll need at least 2 separate sitting room/living room areas so the adults can sit quietly without getting too disturbed by a playing toddler. Is there any chance we can have more lounges/couches plus coffee tables on either side of the staircase with the dining table in the centre (or to the side of one of the sitting areas)?”
the porch is indivisible.
There is a table with 10 chairs on either side of the area with sofas.
Unfortunately we do not have extra furniture to separate the two areas.
Anyway, always on the ground floor there is a room with sofa bed, leaving the couch closed you’ll definitely have an enclosed space that can be used as a game room for children.
I hope that works for you!
2) “On the patio, can some of the curtains be pulled together for added privacy?”
You can keep the curtains of the porch closed for added privacy from the outside, but you can not put curtains that divide the porch into two.
3) “What is the mosquito situation like in Malindi/the resort? Are there many at night and is there any way of keeping them away in the open patio area?“
The situation of mosquitoes is not bad but definitely in the evening when darkness falls and the lights are turned on, mosquitoes come.
That’s the reason the rooms are equipped with mosquito nets.
An excellent deterrent are fans, that if left switched on, even in the patio, generally protect from mosquitoes.
You may also use mosquito coils.
4) “How big is the fridge?“
It’s a big fridge, 160/170 cm high, so pretty big.
5) “Could we please request a child cot in the ground floor bedroom? If there's none, perhaps a small bed with raised sides? That would be excellent.“
Unfortunately we do not have additional beds in addition to those already included in the apartment.