The SpaceFeel right at home.
- Our house is in a safe, quiet new subdivision with free street parking.
- Easy to access I-35 and S. Congress.
- Access to private bedroom and shared bathroom.
- Access to common areas (see photos): Kitchen, Living Room, laundry area with washer and dryer, front patio.
- Guests can enter the house 24/7 during their stay (i.e. no curfew or designated quiet hours/lights out). Check-In starts at 3 pm but you can drop your bags off earlier. Check-Out is by 12 noon but you can leave your bags at the house for the rest of the day. Earlier Check-In or later Check-Out is possible depending on room availability.
Guest Access- Basic cable (about 75+ channels) and wi-fi internet throughout the house. DVD player and DVD library you can borrow from.
- Kitchen (see photo) has a coffee maker, water filter on sink and fridge, microwave, toaster oven, and crock pot. There is a dishwasher for cleaning up after yourself.
- Electric stove with 4 spots for cooking work and the oven for baking (with storage for pots & pans).
- Restroom may be shared with one other renter (separate private room).
- We will provide clean linens, pillow cases, blankets, towels & shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, toothpaste, floss, q-tips, lotion+sunscreen. Guests can also use: hair dryer, iron, ironing board, laundry detergent, laundry softener, dishwashing soap.
- Some things I do not provide: mouthwash and washcloth.
- Free Snack/Breakfast Items (self-serve): AS AVAILABLE coffee, tea, Cup-o-Noodles, milk, cereal, Ham, eggs, orange juice, sodas, bread, peanut butter, jelly, popcorn, nuts, fresh fruits, candy, crackers, etc.
- Our alcohol (liquor, wine, beer) is NOT included with your stay. So...BYOB Interaction with GuestsWe will be present throughout your stay. If you'd like your privacy, let us know. If you need help getting around or your accommodations, we will make ourselves available. Getting AroundIf you do not bring your car, we suggest renting one through a travel site, or traveling by taxi.
Approximate distance, direction, and driving time from this listing to areas around Austin.
***2.4 miles/6 mins by car = South Park Meadows Shopping Center features Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Ross, Marshall's, JCPenney, Shoe Carnival and other shops and restaurants plus a movie theater.
***29 miles/31 mins by car = Tanger Outlets of San Marcos features outlets of Guess, Nike, Coach, Oakley, Juicy Couture, and many more at outlet prices.
***10.9 miles/20 mins by car = 6th Street in downtown Austin is home to numerous bars, a host of live entertainment venues, tattoo parlors, art galleries, casual cafes, upscale restaurants, and the elegant Driskill Hotel.
***9.2 miles/20 mins by car = Zilker Metropolitan Park is considered "Austin's most-loved park." This 351-acre park is home to a variety of recreation opportunities and special events for individuals and families.
***Lake Travis: 15.0 mi (24.1 km) west
***Austin Bergstrom- Airport: 6.6 mi (10.6 km) southeast
***University of Texas (Dean Keaton/ Guadalupe St.): 6.1 mi (9.8 km) northeast
***Palmer Auditorium Event Center: 3.2 mi (5.1 km) east
***Austin Convention Center: 3.7 mi (6.0 km) east
- Round Rock: 38.0 mi (61.2 km) northwest
-Golds gym- 3 locations close by
- HEB Super Market: 1.4 mi (2.3 km) north
- Whole Foods Market: 6.5 mi (10.5 km) northwest
- Sam's club: 9.1 mi (14.6 km) northwest