Kent/Covington Deluxe Apartment Near Lake Morton and Outdoor Recreation
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
This newly remodeled secluded lower level living area with private entrance is situated on a shy acre with native surroundings, herb garden and a seasonal stream visited by wildlife and a variety of birds. A delightful private two acre park with cabana, tennis court, picnic tables and playground is easily accessible across the street.
The sparkling unit with a lodge feel is perfect for the business traveler, vacationing couple looking for a romantic getaway, families and a special place for out of town guests. We are close to recreational opportunities yet not too far from cities close by (Auburn, Covington and Kent).
FEATURED AMENITIES:Bedroom #1: King sized upgraded bed; Bedroom #2: queen sized bed. Both beds are are furnished with luxury linens and down alternative comforters. The fully equipped kitchen contains a spacious island with seating. A cozy sitting area with 40” flat-screen HDTV with cable programming and fast WIFI will keep you entertained. In addition, the unit is equipped with a gas fireplace and a dedicated furnace thermostat for your comfort. The private bathroom contains two sinks and a separate private toilet; shower and bath amenities.
Our home is centrally located and can serve as a home base for seeing the sites of Seattle and the entire Puget Sound Area. Mt Rainier National Park and Crystal Mountain for hiking and skiing are a quick hour away. Close by, Historic Black Diamond offers unique dining and a coal museum among many attractions. There are several upscale golf courses within a few miles including Washington National. Popular hiking spots are within easy reach – Soos Creek trail, Cedar River bike trail and Tiger Mountain trails to name a few . Guests can also enjoy a scenic walking loop with views of Mt Rainier around Lake Morton a flat 2.3 mile walk that starts at the driveway. Shopping options are numerous from antique shops in nearby Enumclaw, Outlet Mall in Auburn or downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market all under an hour away. Easy commute to Auburn & Covington Multicare, Boeing (Kent, Auburn), Showare Center, World Vision, Seatac Airport (35 minutes).
• Long-Term Renters Welcome
• Children Welcome
• Non Smoking
• Pets Not Allowed
• Cool and comfortable in the summer time
• Extra warmth from a gas fireplace, if needed, in the cooler months
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
• Bedroom 1: Large master suite with walk-in closet, desk and King sized bed with tufted head board and premium bed linens.
• Bedroom 2: queen sized bed with head board and premium bed linens
• DVD Player
• Satellite / Cable
• Television:40 inch LED.
• Health/Beauty Spa
LOCAL SERVICES & BUSINESSES
• Bird Watching
• Boating nearby
• Scenic Drives
• Historic Black Diamond (coal town) 6 miles away
• Rural area five miles from Covington and seven miles from Kent and Hwy 167
SPORTS & LEISURE ACTIVITIES
• Miles of rural roads for road cycling
• Mountain biking trails
• Golf; 10 minutes from Washington National Golf Course
• Kayaking; kayaks available and transported to Lake Morton
• Skiing; 1 hour to Crystal Mountain on Mt. Rainier
• Gas Fireplace
• Hair Dryer
• Heat (gas): thermostat controlled by guests
• Iron & Board
• Linens Provided
• Living Room
• Dedicated Off Street Parking
• Towels Provided
• Front loading Washing Machine
• Clothes Dryer
Wireless Internet: Code is supplied upon arrival.
• Keyless entry
• Coffee Maker
• Cooking Utensils:
We stock the kitchen with all the basic cooking utensils. Need anything? Feel free to ask.
• Dishes & Utensils
• Ice Maker
• Fire pit
• Outdoor Grill
• Picnic area