The SpaceREASONS TO STAY:
• No Road Noise
• Children Welcome
• Fully Furnished & Self contained
• Linen & Towels Provided
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Showers
• King Bed or 2 King Single Beds in First Bedroom
• Queen Bed or 2 Single Beds in Second Bedroom
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Wall Fans in bedrooms
• 32" LCD TV
• 2 Balconies, one with ocean glimpse
• Free Self Parking Car Bays
• Internet Access available on request
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
•Communal Heated Swimming Pool, Spa, Sauna, BBQ
• Security and Privacy of a Top Floor Apartment.
• Close to Cafes, Restaurants, Supermarket & Shops
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• 2 min walk to the Beach, Cycle and Walk Tracks
• 15 min walk to Hillarys Boat Harbour.
• 15 min drive to Joondalup Golf Resort
• Take the Ferry to Rottnest Island
• 10% Discount on All Gray Line Day Tours
• Great Reviews!
This fully equipped and self contained 2 bedroom resort sleeps up to 6 people. Bedding options are: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 4 Single Beds, 1 Double Sofa Bed. A portacot and child's highchair are also available on request.
Our on site alfresco style restaurant showcases modern Australian cuisine for breakfast 7 days a week. For a finer dining experience walk across the road to the Gold Plate award-winning White Salt Restaurant.
Add a Swimming Heated Pool, our Outdoor Spa, Sauna and BBQ will make this holiday your perfect getaway. Guest AccessYou have access to the whole apartment, including the resort facilities such as the communal pool, spa bbq area. The car bays below your apartment and the underground car park area are also available if you are driving. Interaction with GuestsI will be available on my mobile phone if you need any further information or help during your stay in Sorrento. Information about the apartment, Perth city, airport transfers and tours will also be made available to you. The NeighborhoodOverlooking the Indian Ocean, you can watch the sun sets on the beautiful horizon. Take a 1 min walk down to the beach for a stroll or 5 min walk to the bustling Hillarys Boat Harbour with their large array of restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment for the whole family. The resort is also a short 5 minute drive to Scarborough Beach, 15 minute drive to Perth and 35 min drive to Fremantle. Other entertainment facilities close by such as the Joondalup Arena and the public Joondalup Golf Resort are just 15 min drive away.
Our alfresco style on site restaurant showcases modern Australian cuisine for breakfast 7 days a week. For a finer dining experience walk across the road to the Gold Plate award-winning White Salt Restaurant. Getting AroundThere are tons of activities to do at the Hillarys Boat Harbour:
• Home to a huge range of dining experiences from restaurants and cafes to take-away outlets so you can enjoy your meal on a jetty watching the activities of the harbour or on the beach overlooking the world famous sunset coast.
• The Great Escape Water Park offers hours of addictive fun with their unique rock climbing walls, high ropes course, water slides and mini golf scary putt among many other attractions. Fun for kids of all ages with challenges for even the most capable of adults, a great day out is guaranteed!
• The Naturaliste Marine Discovery Centre (NMDC) and the Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) will take you all around Western Australia to explore their marine wildlife and nature!
• Hop on a ferry to the pristine and diverse Rottnest Island with the quokkas, the wildlife (swimming with or seeing dolphins), the beach especially at sunset, the active pursuits (walking trails and riding) , seasonal whale watching and a dive trail at the Boyinaboat Reef Sanctuary Zone for the more adventurous!
• The shops and stores at Hillarys Boat Harbour have something for everyone - fashion, accessories, music, swimwear, jewellery, gourmet foodstuffs, art, gifts, souvenirs, and Australiana. You will also find everyday services including a newsagency, pharmacy, hair and beauty salons, ATMs, car hire and a travel agent.
• Watch the sun go down over a drink at one of the licensed venues, play a round of pool or snooker, or party on at the nightclub!
Enjoy also our Swan River cruise, and the food and wine (Fremantle Markets, Swan Valley wineries) that are truly appealing. You will receive a 5% discount for all Australian Gray Line Day tours when you book with us! Other Things to NoteWe are happy to announce Joy's Hillarys Sorrento Beach Resort Apartment has undergone major renovation and upgrade to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry/shower recess in September 2016.
3 nights minimum. 2 nights stay will have an extra $50 to the total. 1 night stay will have an extra $100 to the total. Charges may vary on public holidays and special days.
You will be provided with 2 key cards. Please note that these cards cost $40 each if lost or damaged.
OPTIONAL EXTRA COST:
Porta cot (per night) AU$8
High chair (per stay) AU$5
Extra key card (per stay) AU$30
Wireless Internet Option:
Your apartment comes with the option of having wireless access to the internet. If you would like us to arrange access to the internet during your stay then please contact us before you arrive and we will arrange for Wi-Fi internet credit to be made available to you. The cost of the Wi-Fi internet options is as follows, and If any of these options interests you and you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us:
a. 1GB for $20
b. 4GB for $50
c. 7GB for $70
d. 22GB for $150
If this apartment is booked, or you have a big group, contact Joy for a similar accommodation or 3 bedroom apartments, 1 bedroom or studio apartments in the same vicinity.
View Joy's other apartments:
Joy's Perth Resort Apartment: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2587518
Joy's Subiaco Apartment:
Changes and Refund Policy:
Any change in the booking will incur an administration fee of $50, provided the change occurs 14 nights and more prior to arrival. If the change results in a cost reduction then 50% of the change will be refunded.
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
If in the event of a disaster and the apartment cannot be used, a full refund will be made.