The SpaceA lovely full furnished 2 bedroom,2 bathrooms apartment less than 15 minutes into the city. 2nd bedroom with bathroom available. We are letting this for the holidays to gain some extra income.Great cafes, bars and shopping right outside the apartment. The train station is less than a 10 min walk away. Newtown is RIGHT THERE!
• Sleep soundly in a separated master bedroom sanctuary allowing for darkness if you wish, which is unusual for studio flats.
• Relax on the high-quality mattress, down quilt/duvet & cotton linen.
• Ultra-modern bathrooms with lovely shower heads for tehbest possible bath .
• Fresh 100% luxury Egyptian cotton bathtowels and facetowels.
• Don't worry about bringing a hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body & hand moisturisers - all supplied
• Walk to the nearby local Gourmet Deli, supermarket (Marrickville Woolworths), or farmers market to cook up a delicious meal in a fully-equipped new kitchen, with SMEG stainless steel appliances (convection microwave oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & dishwasher). Or just eat out at excellent nearby restaurants!
• All essential kitchen utensils (pots, pans, cutlery) and gadgets (eg. toaster, kettle, rice cooker) await.
• Use a FULL PANTRY stocked with homey food supplies, to save you buying unnecessary cooking staples. A starter kit of essentials includes gourmet T2 herbal and green teas, rice, pasta, gourmet Italian oils including extra virgin olive oil, vinegars, S&P, spices and more.
• European laundry with new LG washer (detergent&softener supplied), dishwasher, new Fisher&Paykel dryer, iron & ironing board. Guest AccessA keypass to enter the building and a key to enter the apartment. The building is very secure. Interaction with GuestsYou'll have total privacy in your own room. As genuine locals who have both grown up in Sydney so can recommend places to visit and places to eat ! The NeighborhoodIts a lovely street full of cafes outside my apartment block. there are lovely deli's, great restaurants, cafes( you name it!), supermarkets, public transport, fuel pump, airport , shopping , everything just right outside!
Our apt is in a vibrant inner-city suburb 8 kms from the CBD, within walking distance of all that you need, as it borders the bohemian inner-west (e.g. Newtown, Enmore) Marrickville is the kind of truly local inner-city village everyone would love to have on their doorstep. It’s a safe, smart, and non-touristy area with excellent public transport, very close to universities. An abundance of trendy eateries & bars/pubs near the apartment cater to both students (delicious and cheap), local families and professionals. Unique shops, entertainment, and cinema/theatres are just a stroll away. Getting AroundCommute at speed from this location, with excellent public transport access (8 min walk to Marrickville Station) and 15 mins to Sydney cbd.Trains, like subway systems around the globe, are by far the the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to travel around the city. Bus stop right outside the house!. No car required. GoGet CarShare pods are available around the apartment complex. Let us know in advance if you are driving. Other Things to NoteThe bins need to be taken to the basement and emptied out there.