Located in one of the most sought after areas of the city, 200 sqm. Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom including a walk-in shower. 2 King-sized bedrooms with 2 king size beds. 1 Large bedroom with 2 single beds, large open-plan reception room, large open-plan dining room, 2 modern bathrooms. The property is decorated with modern and clean lines. It has all the facilities and amenities needed to make your holiday comfortable.
The rental cost is as follows:
1-2 Guests - GBP £70 per day
3-6 Guests - GBP £90 per day
Xmas and New Year's rates apply - Please contact the owner for more details.
Minimum of 5 nights booking for X-mas and New Year Bookings.
Rates include (Service charge, gas, electricity, check-in cleaning, tax, free high speed wireless internet (up to 10GB. additional use can be topped up by the guests).
Check-Out time: 1000.
Check-in time: 1400.
If your required Check-in or Check-out times differs to this please contact the owner.
The booking is secured by a 25% security deposit, which must be received prior to arrival. The remaining 75% can either be paid in cash at check-in on arrival or through one of the following methods: payment via bank transfer, paypal or international bank transfer. The security deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation is at least one month prior to arrival or the property can be re-let.
GBP £160 refundable breakages deposit required in cash (or in any equivalent currency) on arrival for your stay. This is fully refunded on departure day subject to satisfactory property inspection.
There are many sides to Cairo, such as the pyramids of Giza, which are so iconic as to be beyond description. There is the astonishing gold of Tutankhamun buried in the dusty upper corridors of the Cairo Museum and there are the Islamic treasures of bejeweled mosques and sacred places of learning. For many people however, the best of the city is experienced not through the iconic spectacle of ancient monuments great though they are, even more memorable perhaps is the morning coffee with traders in Khan Al-Khalili bazaar the glance of the midday sun off a piece of polished brass or the call of a nation to prayer at sunset Heliopolis area close to the Sheraton Fairmont and Radisson Blu Heliopolis Hotel also the local shops and amenities.
The apartment is located in Sheraton Heliopolis area, close to the Radisson Blu Heliopolis and the Fairmont Heliopolis Hotels. It is also close to restaurants, shops and amenities. Located opposite the Ministries area, which is part of the larger residential development of Sheraton Heliopolis. A classy upmarket area populated by professionals and locals. The area has both a mosque and a church. The recently built Sun City Mall located just 300 meters away from the apartment, the mall has Carrefour for convenient shopping. The City Starts Shopping Mall is approximately 10 minutes drive away. This mall contains a large cinema complex with 21 screens a hotel a number of restaurants coffee bars and cafes plus 643 retail outlets, which include western outlets such Mango, Guess, Miss Sixty, Virgin and French Connection along side the numerous Egyptian outlets. The large American hypermarket Spinneys can also be found at City Stars Head to downtown Cairo. The Egyptian Museum Khan alKhalili Night life on the Nile or relaxation at the beautifully landscaped Al Azhar Park North West takes you to Giza with the iconic Pyramids and Sphinx.
The apartment is located 10 minutes away from Cairo International Airport in a very safe, elite and classy area.
Super Luxory 5* apartment, Modern and contemporary design, European style, newly built. Large open plan kitchen with full appliances 2 large balconies with open views over the surrounding area