- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Watching T.V , Playing pool e.t.cInteraction with Guests
Ugandan people we are the most welcoming people on planet earth. We shall always give our guests company.The Neighborhood
Our neighbours are too friendly.Getting Around
It's a four hour drive from the air port . We pick them up.Other Things to Note
Uganda has some of the most amazing examples of wildlife, as well as numerous safaris, fascinating landscapes, colorful customs, gorgeous beaches, historic places , etc. Hikes through the local villages and countrysides can also be the perfect backdrops for an authentic, cultural experience. Our local staff members can provide valuable assistance in booking travel and/or tours around . Please discuss your options with our local staff to find the best way for you to spend your free time around.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page