Te Punga Homestead on the Whanganui
We offer a comfortable and affordable self-contained cottage that sleeps up to 5 people consisting of a bedroom with a queen bed, twin sofa lounge and a single bed. There is a barbecue outdoor area where you can have an outdoor fire to sit around and relax, It is a perfect setting to eat your dinner and watch the sun set over the valley, castings its magical rays across the hinterland, listening to the occasional bleating of sheep, and the various cries and hoots of wild birds… Magical. Te Punga Homestead is on the Whanganui River Road, 29km from SH4 north of Whanganui and approx 60 km from SH4 south of Raetihi, nestled on the edge of the untouched Whanganui National Park. Te Punga is a working farm on the banks of the Whanganui River, surrounded by NZ native bush and farming hills.
- Wireless Internet
- Pets live on this property
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page