The SpaceComfortable 2 Double Rooms with nice living area.
all rooms are very clean and tidy.
4 people can live in comfortably. consists of an open living and dining room with a kitchen complete with all necessary utilities and tableware, a fridge and ceiling fans. Coffee table with a sofa and chairs, and a dining table and chairs complement the setting.
Guest AccessYou'll have the use of the kitchen, living room trance,and bathroom Interaction with Guests I will make my best efforts to greet you when you arrive.
love Sri Lanka and won't mind showing you around! I love cooking so you are welcome to share a meal with us.
Someone will be always reachable and present during the guest's stay, we do have night security. We can help guests in organizing day and long tours, renting bicycle, motorbikes, traditional rice and curry cookery lessons, and we can provide breakfast or a chef cooking for you during your stay, as you wish. The NeighborhoodParks, shops and proximity to other excellent quiet neighborhoods. Ease of access to central Matara while staying out of the noisy city. Getting AroundThere are plenty of direct buses to Galle & Matara. The bus stand is a 10 minute walk through the heart of the village.
we can arrange air port transfer very reasonable price. We also have our own Tuk Tuk drivers at competitive rates. Other Things to NoteDayly tours:
A significant places of interest nearby Lotus villa includes:
- the unesco world heritage site of galle fort (a portuguese fort) and the related museum .
- Surfing, snorkeling or shipwreck diving in the aqua marine waters of unawatuna
- Surfing and wind surfing in weligama beach and hikkaduwa beach
- Body surfing or whale/dolphin watching at mirissa beach
- Relaxing and snorkeling in jungle beach
- Releasing a baby turtle into the indian ocean from the turtle farm at habaraduwa
- Taking a catamaran trip on the scenic lakes at koggala and visiting cinnamon island
- Visiting nearby buddhist temples
- Taking a yoga class or relaxing massage in unawatuna
- Hiring a bicycle and cycling inland amongst the paddy fields admiring the gorgeous views
- Visiting the fish market, the vegetable market and the fruit market
We can arrange 3,4,5 up to 10 days tours.
Significant places to visit:
- The ancient cities: anuradhapura, sigiriya, dambulla, polonnaruwa
- The waterfalls in ella
- The amazing hills country
- The famous buddhist temple at the top of adam’s peak
- Sinharaja rain forest
- World’s end: the most spectacular views from the mountains
- Tea plantations: from the fields to the tea factory ending with an orange pekoe tea cup
- Kandyan classical dance show in kandy city
- The old kandy temple
- Pinnawala elephants orphanage (nearby kandy)
- Surfing tours from the south coast to arugam bay
- Safari at yale national park
We believe that you can grow as individuals through these experiences, and that your trip can make a positive contribution towards conserving global diversity. We also believe that travelling with respect earns us respect.