Matfield Station - middle unit
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
Wonderful for artist retreats, birdwatchers, hikers, trainwatchers, or just for peaceful weekend getaways, vacations, or sabbaticals. Built in 1924 by the Santa Fe Railroad, the bunkhouse is newly restored and comfortably furnished.
Just 50 feet from the BNSF tracks, this is a great place for viewing the trains. Restored by former Chicago architect Bill McBride, the building is well-insulated, air-conditioned, features radiant floor heating and all modern amenities.
Keywords: Studio-apartment, casita, Santa Fe Railroad, BNSF, Flint Hills, Artist Retreat, Train Watching, Hiking, Biking, Bird Watching, Running, Photography, Tallgrass Prairie, Chase County.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page