The Space* YUANDMI is one of the only Zimmers in the area which are not built from wood. It's a big and wide space that feels like home!
* We have four balconies: a roof top that overlooks through the western Galilee hills up to the sea, an Italien Terrace for coffee, a wooden deck in the back garden and a marble floor in the entrance garden
* Guests have full privacy and the neighborhood is very quiet. The house is surrounded with trees and gardens from all four sides *** Read more about the neighborhood below
* Private parking space
* Our Zimmer is decorated with warm colors and small niches in the walls for candles
* We welcome our guests with a small bottle of wine from one of the boutique wineries from the area
+ Breakfest products for your first day: fruits, vegtables, white cheese, yogurt, granola & two home baked bans.
* In the kitchen there is an espresso machine with ground fresh coffee (and milk in the fridge) + chocolates and fresh baked cookies
* There is a large number of books (in hebrew) and dvd's which are very good! (at least in my opinion ;)
* Did i mention the roses "more than king size" bed already?
* Yes, we have jacuzzi. And above it a dome of colorful glass shapes Guest AccessWe would love to welcome you at our Gallery-Cafe "Rushka" for a quick tour of traditional iron work with my husband the blacksmith - Yuval. Interaction with GuestsWe welcome all guests upon arrival for a short, five minute, tour of the house.
We're available for any question by phone, text, mail or any other form of communiction - also you can just walk one minute and arrive at our doorstep - or call us and we'll come to you :) The NeighborhoodMattat is a small village in the western Galilee mountains. The village is very quiet and surrounded by woods and natural vegetation of the area. The view is amazing and in most days you can see the mediterranean through valleys and hills to the west.
If you take a five minute walk to our Gallery-Cafe "Rushka" - you can see from the porch to the east, the Golan Heights and the northernmost point of Israel - the Hermon mountain.
Great travel trails near Mattat are:
*Mattat valley, The "Ktalav" tree, and Mountain "Adir" - all this trails are in walk distance from the house
*Mountain "Meron" trails - "Har Meron" - 10 minutes drive
*Kziv river - "Nahal Kziv" and Monfort national park - 15/20 minutes drive
*Horfish is a Druze village near by (15 minutes drive)
and a lot more of course - when you'll be here we'll be happy to give advices, directions and recommendations about trails, restaurants and other places that worth a visit Getting AroundQuite good for this area - there is line 28 of the company "Nativ Express" which goes by five times a day from Nahariya Central Bus Station Other Things to NoteWe offer a special discount for a private Blacksmith course with Yuval - only 270 NIS per person (up to four people) instead of 325.
In this two hour workshop you will experience in your own hands the iron as the fire turns it into a substance similar to clay and enable you to form shapes that you wouldn't imagine possible.
You will use traditional tools as well as modern ones and will have the chance to forge your own small artifact - all with the help and close guidance of Yuval.
The course will take place in Yuval's workshop only 5 minutes walk from the house. Yuval have more than 30 years of experience in metal work, 24 of them in his own private workshop in Mattat.