The Space- Good size bedroom with queen bed (12m sq)
- Built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, doona, spare blankets etc.
- clean towels, hand towels, bathmat, flannel
- private shower & toilet
- washing machine
- clothes line and clothes dryer (please use on rainy days only)
- dining area
- 2 living areas
- flat screen TV
- 2 outdoor areas
- free WI-FI Guest AccessAll areas except my bedroom & private ensuite Interaction with GuestsI'm always happy to have a chat with guests and offer my extensive knowledge of Perth and Western Australia after living here all my life and 20 years working in the travel industry. I try to be home at some stage on the first day of your arrival and always available by phone if you have any difficulty in locating the keys or accessing the property in my absence. The NeighborhoodMaylands is a convenient location for those who don't want to pay Perth $$ prices for accommodation. Things to see and do around my neighbourhood:
- 8th Avenue, Maylands; 15 min walk (2 min drive) to cafe's, restaurants, fish & chips, boutiques, antiques and supermarket
- Maylands Golf Club; 5 min walk offering cheap meals, bar and live entertainment on weekends (9 holes $16 weekdays)
- IGA & Coles Supermarkets & Bottle Shops - Guildford Road; 15 min walk (2 min drive)
- Mt Lawley; 40 min walk (5 min drive): cafe strip, restaurants, bars, entertainment
- East Perth foreshore; 40 min walk (5 min drive) to parks, bbq's, restaurants, cafes, bars
- Northbridge; 10 min drive (near city) to nightlife, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, cinemas
- Burswood; 10 min drive to Casino, tennis centre, resort
Please click on the Guidebook icon for supermarkets, banks, cafés & restaurant suggestions in the area. Getting AroundParking on the street is permitted, however not the verge. The complex is gated and requires a remote control to enter and there are limited visitor parking bays available. If you will be arriving by vehicle, please stipulate this in your booking request and I will endeavour to assist where possible.
Maylands is 5km from the CBD and a 10 minute drive from the city. The Transperth No. 42 bus stop is 340m away on Peninsula Road and takes 20 minutes to the city, or the Maylands Train Station is a 20 minute walk away and then 5 minute train ride to the city - both fares ~$3 to Perth. Perth Domestic Airport is only 8km away ($25 taxi fare) and the Perth International Airport 14km away ($35 taxi fare). Other Things to NoteThe townhouse is 2 storey, with a set of stairs from the carport to the front door and then stairs to the bedrooms. If you are elderly or infirm I would not recommend this property.