The Space== FULLY REGISTERED AND LICENSED WITH FLORIDA STATE AND BREVARD COUNTY ==
The views are breathtaking from this luxury and exquisite GOLDEN SANDS® RUBY - DIRECT BEACHFRONT house with 80ft of Atlantic Ocean frontage off Highway A1A in Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Enjoy a stay with ATLANTIC OCEAN in YOUR BACKYARD – no streets to cross, no crowded hotel elevators, or noisy neighbors next door – this is YOUR OWN piece of paradise! The house is a duplex with 2 totally separate self-contained floors (2 kitchens, 2 a/c units, 2 security systems, 2 telephone numbers, etc.), 4800 sq. ft of total space, 6 bedrooms , 5 bathrooms, sleeps 16, both floors complete with separate living, cooking and eating quarters. The floors are connected both inside and through outside decks.
The upper floor has 2600 sq. ft of living space, 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths, panoramic 180 degree ocean views that span the entire east side of the home. The unit sleeps 8 people with 1 King, 2 Queen beds and 1 pull-out sofa bed in the living room. The upper floor features a spectacular red granite gourmet kitchen, a kitchen island, huge bedrooms, wonderful Master Suite with walk-in closet for him and her, a super master bath with a marble custom built shower and tab, a separate utility room with washer and dryer. Several patio doors facing the ocean open to a huge 60 ft x 10 ft deck.
The lower floor has 2200 sq. ft, of living space, 3 full bedrooms and 2 full baths, along with a full kitchen that includes a kitchen island and is loaded with utensils. The unit sleeps 8 people with 1 King, 2 Queen beds and pull-out sofa bed in the living room. This unit includes magnificent Master Suite with separate closets for him and her, huge bedrooms with large closets, a washer and dryer in the garage, several patio doors leading to a huge private 60 ft. lower deck connecting to the beach deck.
Relax to the sound of the ocean waves, watch dolphins from the deck, cook out, observe space shuttle launches from YOUR observation deck, look at the stars during the night or walk down the steps to the white, sandy beach any time you desire. This is YOUR OWN PRIVATE BEACH. The home also has RV parking pad and RV hookup complete with water, electric and sewage (subject to RV storage terms).
The southern Melbourne Beach area is never crowded. The house is near Sebastian Inlet with many activities in the area, such as some of Florida's most famous fishing and treasure hunting. You will be just over an hour’s drive from Orlando and all of its attractions, only half an hour away from Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center and just two and a half hours away from South Beach in Miami. Fishing, boating, sunbathing, hiking, walking, golfing, water ski, jet ski, treasure hunt, you can have it all! This house is perfect for a short or longer term stay.
This would be a truly Florida beach experience for your whole party while staying in the Space Coast area! Guest AccessAccess to the property is by using a unique combination code for the main entrance door to the house. There are regular no-key passage locks installed for lower and upper level doors and no unlocking of these doors each time will be required. There are external patio doors at the ground and upper levels of the house, there are no keys to these doors, these doors must be locked from the inside when leaving through the doors with combination access locks. The unique combination access code for the entrance door will be provided 2-3 weeks before check-in. The code unlocks the door for 5 seconds, then the door will automatically lock, and then the code has to be reentered again each time to open the door. Interaction with GuestsProperty Manager is available by phone from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Monday-Friday, outside of these hours for emergencies only. The NeighborhoodThe southern Melbourne Beach area is never crowded. The house is near Sebastian Inlet with many activities in the area, such as some of Florida's most famous fishing and treasure hunting. You will be just over an hours drive from Orlando and all of its attractions, only half an hour away from Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center and just two and a half hours away from South Beach in Miami. Fishing, boating, sunbathing, hiking, walking, golfing, water ski, jet ski, treasure hunt, you can have it all! Other Things to NoteTelephones
- free unlimited calling to anywhere in the US & Canada included
- overseas and operator-enabled calling is disabled
Internet and Wi-Fi
- free unlimited access within the property line
TV, DVD, PlayStation and Movies
- cable TV access to Brighthouse network channels includes access to HDTV
- movie ordering is disabled
- DVD players provided one at each floor
- PlayStation consoles provided one in each floor
- some DVD movies and PlayStation games provided
Kitchenware, Linen and Towels
- full supply of kitchen crockery and cutlery provided
- one set of linen and towels is provided for the duration of the stay
- beach towels are provided
- initial supply of paper towels, paper tissues, septic tank safe toilet paper, shampoo, soap is provided
- all bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers
- temperature is controlled by one thermostat at each level
- to change thermostat settings, the mode needs to be setup
(cooling or heating) and then the desired temperature
- thermostat settings cannot be setup less than 72F for cooling and more than 74F for heating
- beach chairs, umbrellas, boards are located inside two deck boxes of the observation deck
- beach shower located at the observation deck
- water faucets for sand washing off are at the lower and upper decks
- initial supply of kitchen trash disposal bags provided
- trash pick up by the municipal waste disposal (weekly on Wednesdays
and Saturdays) and recycling (weekly on Thursdays)