From the moment you touch down in Puerto Plata, be prepared to be pampered in luxury when you book our Presidential Suites at Confresi Beach.
The fun begins as you are greated by a local Mariachi Band as you deplane at The Puerto Plata Airport (POP). A Lifestyles transportation host will personally be waiting for you as you exit the airport. The host will have a name sign with your family name on it. He will assist you with your luggage, and accompany you to your prearranged free transportation. You will be delivered to the registration area of the Preidential Suites.
The Presidential Suites are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites.
The two bedroom suites can sleep up to eight people. They consist of a master with king bed and private bath, a second bedroom with two queen beds and private bath, and a living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker and blender. The living area has a pull down Murphey bed that sleeps two, with yet another private bath for guests sleeping there.
All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accouterments and appliances, and are just as shown in the photos. Oversized shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.
Also included: Air Conditioning; Ceiling fans; Direct Dial Telephone; Cable TV; Safe; Iron and ironing board; Radio-Alarm clock; Hair dryer; Flat screen TV’s in living and bedrooms, Jetted Tub in each bedroom.
This listing is for the entire 2 bedroom suite with living area, which sleeps up to eight people. The cost is $159.00 per night. (which is less than $20 a person if there are eight guests sharing the suite)
If you have fewer than 8 people in your group, you can opt for part of the suite, and the price adjusts accordingly. I have seperate listings for the one bedroom with living area, which sleeps four, as well as just the master bedroom bedroom studio for two.
The all inclusive rate has recently been increased to $85 per day per person. Children ages 3-11 are $42.50 per day.
The all inclusive fee is paid directly to the resort when you checkin, and is worth every penny of it! They accept Visa and MasterCard.
Booking through me gives you access to all the VIP restaurants, bars, beaches, and services. The only exceptions are the members only beach, a restaurant called Azul, and the Spanish Tapas Bar.
Included with your reservation is a fabulous Welcome Party every Sunday night, with live Vegas style entertainment topped off with a gigantic fireworks show, and the largest, most scrumptious buffet imaginable. Every Thursday night VIP guest are invited to an extravagant Bravissimo Party next door at Ocean World. You won't want to miss either of these!
You will also have free passes to Ocean World during your stay.
To sum it up, your all inclusive plan includes:
• Privileged use of many restaurants, bars and facilities at the Resort
• 24-hour food and beverages available in select locations
• All meals – access to breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our open restaurants on property
(some restaurants require advance reservations)
• 2 International Buffet restaurants (No reservations required)
• Daytime and late snacks located throughout the property.
• Includes: House Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cocktails, Juices, and Soft Drinks, available from All Guest Bars and restaurants located throughout the Property.
• Complementary transportation back to airport
Activities, Sports & Entertainment available (Some at additional cost)
• Introductory Scuba Lesson in Pool (PADI Certified)
• Non-Motorized Water Sports
• Access to Gym
• Nightly Entertainment Includes: Colosseum and Lights, Camera, Action Theatre Shows
• Tennis Usage (Daytime)
• Shuttle Service on Property
• Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9 Hole Green Fee or Half-Hour Tour Clinic Per Stay
• Daytime Activities Program Includes:
• Spanish Lessons
• Beach and Pool Volleyball
• Dance Lessons
• Daily Children’s Entertainment Programs
Amenities and Facilities (access include):
• 12+ Pools Including Exclusive Kid’s Pool Areas
• Cofresi Beach
• V.I.P Beach
• NV Beach
• ICE Nightclub
• 2 Entertainment Centers Colosseum & Lights, Camera, Action Theatre
• Non-Motorized Water-Sports: Snorkeling Equipment • Boogie Boards • Kayaks
• Tennis Courts
• Basketball Court
• Beach Volleyball Court
• 2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
• Shopping Areas, Including Hand-Crafted Market
• Merchandise Store
• Logo/Gift Store
• Life-Size Chess Game