The SpaceThe atmosphere of this unique 2-story dwelling is so cool - tucked away on a little pocket of private land encompassed by state park in natural confined area, this home serves as the perfect setting for a grand retreat ‘up north’. Because the house is located at the end of a quiet dead-end road, you won’t have to worry about traffic driving by or excessive noise. Instead, you can relax in the serenity of the picturesque wooded wilderness around you, perhaps even catching a glimpse of deer running through the yard. The property’s huge front yard is very nice for kids, offering ample room to run around and play!
After a thrilling day of exploring the great outdoors, return home to prepare a mouth-watering meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which comes with all the appliances required to cook your favorite foods. If you prefer, you can also opt to request prepared meals and breakfasts at home, which can be arranged through the owner with advanced notice. Interaction with GuestsEvolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise. The NeighborhoodIf you’re seeking a genuinely revitalizing outdoor retreat, this quaint Milford house is the perfect place for you! You’ll find scenic hiking trails directly across the street from the property, in addition to excellent opportunities for canoeing and kayaking nearby. Canoe rentals are available conveniently right down the road.
This tranquil residence truly lets you get away from it all, yet it’s only 20 minutes away from a variety of noteworthy area attractions. The town of Milford is just terrific, hosting an outdoor amphitheater, concerts, and summers full of fun - the Milford Memories festival every August draws throngs of tourists each year! If you’re in the mood for some retail therapy, venture just 20 minutes from the home to reach the largest mall. Golfers should be sure to check out Mystic Creek Golf Club, settled in the gorgeous countryside. No matter the reason for your visit, whether it be to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city or to enjoy the outdoors, this lovely Milford vacation rental house ensures a trip filled with memories you’ll cherish for a lifetime! Other Things to NoteKey Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, massive private yard, deck, in-unit washer/dryer, linens and towels, central heating, and more
- Incredible wooded setting! Nestled on a small pocket of private land, completely surrounded by State Park, pine trees and wilderness!
- Across the road from hiking trails and close to excellent canoeing, kayaking, and canoe rentals
- Only 20 minutes away from attractions in the town of Milford, summer festivals, and shopping
- Breakfasts and other catered meals can be provided during your stay with advanced notice - please inquire for more details!
- Master Bedroom: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Pullout Futon Bed