The Space~ Please see photos for best description ~
Modern & completely private basement studio (approx. 390 sq. ft).
Thoughtfully furnished for the weary traveler to stretch out & relax.
Your stay will include:
- Sleeping - extra wide sofa that serves as firm comfy bed for one adult. Can accommodate one extra guest with single size air bed. Double closet with hangers, Tempur-pedic brand pillow, bed linens.
- Bath - walk in shower, bath linens, bathrobe, shampoo, other toiletries.
- Pantry - Mini-fridge with freezer, Zojirushi boiling water dispenser.
- Other - Samsung LED flat screen TV (free HD Cable, Netflix, HBO GO, NFL REDZONE), free Verizon Fios high speed Wi-Fi, Dyson AM70 tower fan, air purifier, dehumidifier. Guest AccessEntire basement level and all amenities with complete privacy
Laundry room and private bathroom with walk in shower Interaction with GuestsStefanie is available 24/7 via text/phone/in person. The NeighborhoodHistoric Millburn/Short Hills, famous for its proximity to NYC yet suburban tranquility. Rated best schools and wealthiest zip-code in the USA multiple years. Getting Around10-15 Min Walk to Millburn Train Station to access NJ Transit trains DIRECT to:
- NYC Penn Station (30 min ride)
- Newark Broad Street Station (15 min ride)
10-15 min walk to downtown Millburn for upscale & casual restaurants/shops.
15 min by car to EWR (Newark Liberty Intl' Airport)
5 minutes by car to:
- The Mall at Short Hills, famous for luxury shopping (Cartier, Chanel, Hermés, LV, etc. lower sales tax than NYC, no tax on clothing & shoes)
- Famous PGA Baltustrol Golf Course in Springfield, NJ.
- Famous Paper Mill Playhouse and SOPAC.
- South Mountain Reservation (NJ's largest wildlife reservation)
- Turtle Back Zoo & newly constructed Essex Paddle Park for families. Other Things to NoteYou may occasionally hear the train go by as we live one house from the tracks.
Our large 60" SamsungTV recently broke down and we've temporarily replaced it with a 46" Samsung TV...apologies for the inconvenience!