This apartment is fully equipped and accommodates up to 6 people.
The apartment has WiFi internet, which you can use for FREE! (and portable!) It'd help make your trip way more comfortable!
The closest station is HIROSHIMA station (!!) where Shinkansen stops.
Because of that, it's very easy to access to many cities in Japan such as Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Fukuoka because Shinkansen stops at those stations!
This apartment has 2 double beds and 1 double futon. I also provide you with fresh sheets, duvets and pillows.
Plenty of towels are also provided.
The house comes with:
+ Fridge, microwave
+ Hair dryer
+ Washing machine
+ Clean sheets and Towels
+ Gas stove, cooking tools, washing detergent, and body wash/shampoo/conditioner
★THE NEAREST STATION FROM THE APT★
-Hiroshima station: 9 mins on foot
★FROM OTHER PLACES TO SHINKANSEN (HIROSHIMA) STATION★
- Shin-Osaka sta to Hiroshima sta: about 90 mins
- Hakata sta to Hiroshima sta: about 70 mins
★FROM HIROSHIMA AIRPORT TO THE NEAREST STATION★
[Hiroshima airport to Hiroshima Station: *about 45 mins, 1340 yen]
The easiest way is to ride this Limousine service.
This coach service brings you to Hiroshima station directly.
My apartment is 9-minute walk away from Hiroshima station.
★THE NEIGHBORHOOD (in walk distance)★
+Seven Eleven: 2-minute walk
+Family Mart: 4-minute walk
+Lawson: 6-minute walk
+Yours: 7-minute walk
+McDonald: 9-minute walk
+Saint Marc Cafe: 9-minute walk (Cafe and bread)
+Coco Ichibanya: 11-minute walk (Curry restaurant)
Standard check-in time is 4pm, check-out is 10am. Depending on other guests' schedules it might be possible to check in earlier so please feel free to ask me for early check-in or late check-out.
I leave a key in the mailbox and I will send you an instruction as soon as you book my place so please check that well before your stay. The information such as how to access to my apartment, separate rubbish, etc. will come with the instruction.
My friends and I have 34 houses/apartments in Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Fukuoka, so feel free to check them out and let me know if interested :)
1. Shinagawa (Near Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo)/Entire apt./8ppl
2. Asakusa (Near TokyoSkytree, Ueno, Shibuya)/Entire apt./6ppl
3. Asakusa (Near TokyoStkytree, Ueno, Shibuya)/Entire apt./4ppl
4&5. Asakusa (Near TokyoSkytree, Ueno, Shibuya)/Entire apt./6ppl
6. Kinshicho (Near Akihabara, TokyoSkytree)/Entire apt./6ppl
7. Ikebukuro (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ueno)/Entire apt./4ppl
8. Ikebukuro (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ueno)/Entire apt./4ppl
9. Sendagaya (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Roppongi)/Entire apt./5ppl
10. Sendagaya (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Roppongi)/Entire apt./4ppl
11. Oshiage (Near TokyoSkytree, Asakusa)/Entire apt./5ppl
12. Oshiage (Near TokyoSkytree, Asakusa)/Entire apt./3ppl
13. Kamiyacho (Near Roppongi, Ginza, TokyoTower)/Entire apt./4ppl
14&15. Kugayama (Near Shibuya, Shinjuku, Shimokitazawa)/Private room/2ppl
16&17. Kameido (Near Akihabara, Shinjuku, Asakusa, TokyoSkytree)/Private room/2ppl
18. Hatsudai (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro)/Entire apt./4ppl
19. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/10ppl
20. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/9ppl
21. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/7ppl
22. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/4ppl
23. Kyoto (Near Shijo sta.)/Entire house/11ppl
24. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./12ppl
25. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire house/10ppl
26. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./3ppl
27. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
28. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
29. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./6ppl
30. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./6ppl
31. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./9ppl
32. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./6ppl
33. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
34. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
My friend and I have international events and outdoor events (sometimes sports events) almost every week in Tokyo, so if you want to meet Japanese people or know Japanese culture, please feel free to join one :)