Cabin on the Edge of National Park and Wilderness Area, Washington
Mineral, WA, United States
This glamping site is located 4 miles west of the Nisqually River entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. It is near Glacier View Wilderness Area on the north part of the old Hershey homestead.
GlampingHub is a great way to "rough-it", but without the "rough". GlampingHub provides a great list of hand-picked high end perfect places to get away from it all. We are talking treehouses, yurts, safari tent, huts, igloos, campervans, cabins and caves.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.