Come escape to this luxuriously modern Montara vacation rental home! This chic house, designed by award winning architects to maximize natural daylight and provide a warm environment, offers an unparalleled open floor plan and spectacular Pacific Ocean views, creating the ideal setting for your upcoming San Francisco Bay getaway.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 guests throughout a colossal 3,250 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this one-of-a-kind residence is an excellent housing choice for a family or group of close friends traveling together. As soon as you pull into the driveway, you’ll be in awe of this property’s unique and environmentally friendly architecture, which was constructed out of 4 primary materials - Peruvian wood, steel, concrete and glass.
Massive 15 foot floor-to-ceiling windows perfectly frame gorgeous southwest-facing ocean views, while a spacious 400 square-foot rooftop deck, along with an additional secondary deck, also offer unobstructed panoramic ocean views. You’ll love spending leisurely afternoons relaxing in the lush professionally landscaped garden with a good book and a glass of your favorite wine. The interior is equally as impressive, boasting Italian-made fixtures, recessed lighting throughout, lots of glorious natural light and enchanting views from every room. While this house feels upscale and modern, it also provides numerous amenities to keep you as comfortable as possible, including in-floor radiant heating, a sizable flat screen TV with cable and DVD player and in-home laundry machines for your convenience.
When you’re not enjoying one of the delicious area restaurants, prepare home-cooked meals in the professional-grade kitchen, fully equipped with updated appliances, a lovely dining area, and a unique inside and outside glass detail. At the end of the day, unwind by taking a relaxing bubble bath in the spa-like master bathroom, which features a custom sunken Jacuzzi bathtub and white carrera marble slab floors. Once you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the 3 gorgeously inviting bedrooms, all equipped with cloud-like beds, to rest up for another eventful day.
Situated just 20 minutes outside of thriving San Francisco, one of the best elements of this exquisite home is its prime location! From here, you’ll be within walking distance of a pristine local beach area, in addition to several nearby mountain trails. Many other beaches, as well as a striking coastal nature reserve, are just a short drive away. The outdoor enthusiast in your group will find plenty of activities nearby, such as surfing, swimming, running, and walking on the abundance of local trails. In addition, the foodie in your group are sure to be pleased by the property’s close proximity to several local restaurants - make sure to try Michelin star winning La Costanera, which is just a short walk from the residence. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this spectacular Montara vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include southwest-facing ocean views, a spacious 400 square-foot rooftop deck, secondary deck, professionally landscaped garden, in-floor radiant heating, a flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, fully equipped professional-grade kitchen, and a custom sunken Jacuzzi bathtub
- Designed by award-winning architects to maximize natural daylight and provide a warm environment - this property features unique and environmentally friendly architecture and is constructed out of Peruvian wood, steel, concrete and glass
- Amazing location! Within walking distance of the beach, the mountains and several delicious restaurants
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No photo or video shoots permitted without prior agreement
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please state your age and nature of your trip in reservation request details (required)