The SpaceOne vacant room, which is a very good sized room, in my beautiful 1940's two bedroom house. Balinese/thailand theme throughout house. You will not feel cramped, like you're sleeping in a matchbox!! This room includes:
- King size bed
- Open fireplace
If you have more people, and they are happy to sleep on a very comfy couch, then let me know! Also, at times our room may be vacant. It has a king size bed in it, so contact me to see if this is available if needed.
Moonee Ponds is a gorgeous suburb, with amazing cafes and shops along the very well known "Puckle Street". You will find pretty much all you need along here, if you don't want to go to big shopping centers. But if you are keen, Highpoint shopping centre is accessible by tram, which stops just outside my door, and goes right out the front of the shopping centre, so no car is needed. It's also great for Spring Racing Carnival!! So close to Moonee Valley and Flemington Race course. So close to the CBD - a stone's throw away from the city centre.
- 5 min walk to tram 59, which goes straight down to the intersection of Elizabeth Street and Flinders Street (allow 25-30 mins)
- 10 min walk to Moonee Ponds train station, which goes into Southern Cross Station/Flinders Street (allow 10-20 mins)
- Car parking available outside of house, on street parking is very safe. Have never had a problem in six years living here.
- Fuel station 2 min walk
- Supermarket 5-10 min walk
- Shops, cafes, restaurants 5-10 min walk. Ascot Food Store (cafe) is now just across the road.. very yummy food and great coffee!
- Marbyrong River and Queens Park also very close if you are looking for a nice walk/jog/run.
- Moonee Valley Race course 10 min walk
- Flemington Race course and show grounds within walking distance
- Williamstown beach 15 min drive
House includes lounge with TV/Blu-ray DVD player/surround sound/loads of DVDs. Internet is accessible throughout house, using WiFi. Kitchen with coffee machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster etc. Bathroom with separate bath and shower. Laundry with washing machine. I also have a good size backyard. Open fire places in both bedrooms, as well as lounge, and central heating. I have a tropical garden, with a water feature, a paved area and also lawn area, BBQ and gas warmer in backyard also. So it is very relaxing to sit outside and have a couple of quite drinks, read a book, or sun bake in the summer.
Any questions please feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks :-) Guest Access- One bedroom with king size bed
- Wifi throughout house
- Lounge room with 8 seater couch/TV/BluRay player/DVDs/Nintendo Wii
- Full kitchen facilities
- Main bathroom with shower/bath/toilet
- Laundry with washing machine
- Backyard with BBQ/gas heater/seating/clothesline Interaction with GuestsSomeone is usually around to greet guests when they first arrive. But if not, we arrange a key for our guests and leave directions for them, so they still feel very welcome. The NeighborhoodMoonee Ponds is a great area and very safe. Everything is so close, and it's all walking distance. The cafes on Puckle Street, Ascot Vale Rd and Mt Alexander Rd are amazing! The shops are also great along Puckle. The parks are good, and there is some really nice walks/runs to do around the area. Getting into the CBD is so easy, and very quick. You can either go by train/tram/car. And highpoint shopping center is so close also. Getting AroundTransport is within walking distance from our house. Myki cards are available from all 7/11 stores or train stations. There is a 7/11 store close by (allow 5mins walking).
- Tram 59 takes you right into Flinders St, and is only a 2min walk away (allow 25-30mins on tram). It also goes towards Essendon and the airport. You can get off at the very last stop and then get a 5min cab ride to the airport.
- Moonee Ponds train station is a 10min walk away, which takes you into Southern Cross Station/Flinders Street Station (allow 10mins on train)
- Also, there is a tram stop just across the road, that takes you to High Point Shopping Centre, and then keeps going to Footscray station.