The SpaceDear Guest,
Thank you for looking at our profile. We offer you a Private room that includes hotel like amenities: Free Wifi, Cable TV (All Channels), access to business center with printer, computers and entertainment center.
PLEASE READ PRE BOOKING RULES BELOW TO ENSURE WE CAN BEST SERVE YOUR NEEDS:
1. Guest we have invested time, energy, and care into providing a lot of details about location, rules and amenities of our living spaces, and the surrounding community. READ THEM BEFORE BOOKING!
2. DO NOT BOOK A LOCATION JUST BASED ON PRICE without knowing what your travel needs are, what living accommodations you are comfortable with, or reading host review.
3. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. In most cases the price is higher the closer you get to Manhattan or Downtown Brooklyn. We offer a lot for the prices we charge (average night stay with us ranges from $17 to $32 a night based on room choice).
4. IF YOU WANT A PRIVATE ROOM, PAY FOR A PRIVATE ROOM. We have 8 room choices and 3 bathrooms in our location.
Everything you need is conveniently located minutes from our house:
- Transportation: Bus (5 min), Subway stations (20 minutes), and metro North station (12 minutes) with easy access to Manhattan (25 minutes to Grand Central Station).
NYC covers 305 square miles, it is a big city with a lot of nationalities and ethnicities, do not expect to get certain places in less than an hour on public transportation or to not see different types of people during your commute.
- Amusement: 15 minutes to 3 major beaches, 25 minutes to large amusement park, - Ridge hill, Bay Plaza, Whitestone, and New Rochelle (IMAX) Movie theaters, Fishing, City Island
- Shopping: (5 minutes away from major shopping areas - food, drugstore, electronics, clothing, banks, etc), (15 minutes from Ridge Hill, White Plains, Bay Plaza Malls and Apple Store, (1 hour from discount shopping outlets - Sony, Nike, Addidas, etc)
- Laundry: Weekly access to washer and dryer include with rental or laundry service for an extra fee.
Education: In home Conversational English classes available
Trips: Trips and Airport Transportation services are available for additional fees
Discounts are offered for Pre-payment of entire stay and mid and long term rentals (6 months to a year)
We are looking forward to having you as our Guest. As our new family member you will benefit from a warm, friendly, secure home, with lots of interaction and conversation. You will feel encouraged to learn and grow in a quiet stable atmosphere. See you soon!
THE FOLLOWING ARE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD. PLEASE READ !
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How far are our locations from Manhattan?
We are 25 to 35 minutes via train to Grand Central Station (Midtown - 42nd street) via Metro North.
2. Can you give me your address?
No, in order to maintain security for our families and guests we do not give out addresses until a paid reservation is made.
3. Are our locations safe?
Yes, our locations are in safe residential neighborhoods. You are free to walk around at any time of the day or night. Our locations are a 10 minute walk to the nearest bus and train station. Keep in mind you are in NYC and you should always be mindful of your surroundings. Anything can happen anywhere.
4. Can we provide transportation from airport, train, or bus station?
Yes, we charge $65 per trip and will be there waiting for you when you arrive. You must send your trip details at least 48 hours in advance which include Flight-train-bus #, the time of arrival, arrival terminal or area, and phone # in case of emergency.
5. Are we an English speaking family?
Yes and we also provide conversational and business English classes at our locations. (Conversational English $30 an hour, Business English $50 an hour)
6. What Time is Check in?
Between 3:00 pm - 12:00am
7. Can I check in early?
Possibly with our prior consent
8. Can I drop my bags there early?
Yes any time after 10am as long as it is not more than 2 suitcases.
9. Can I check in Late.
Yes we accept check in up till midnight but please inform us of the time you are coming.
10. What Time is Check Out?
11. Can I Check out late?
12. Can I leave the suitcases upon check out.
Yes you can leave bags up until 7pm for a $15 fee.
13. Is it completely Private
Our private rooms are completely private with lock.
14. Will I see you? Only if you want to.
15. What is the closest Subway.
Dyer Avenue - 5 train, 241st or 238th street - 2 train, Metro North
16 How many beds are there.
We have multiple bed choices from single, full, and bunk beds. Guest AccessCommon area which includes access to business center with printer, computers, and entertainment center. Interaction with GuestsEducation: In home Conversational English classes available
Trips: Site seeing Trips and Airport Transportation services are available for additional fees. The NeighborhoodAmusement: 15 minutes to 3 major beaches, 25 minutes to large amusement park, Bowling, Movie Theaters - Ridge hill, Bay Plaza, Whitestone and New Rock city (IMAX) Movie theaters.
Shopping: (5 minutes away from major shopping areas - food, drugstore, electronics, clothing, banks, etc), (15 minutes from Ridge Hill, White Plains, Bay Plaza Malls and Apple Store, (1 hour from discount shopping outlets - Sony, Nike, Addidas, etc) Getting AroundTransportation: Bus (5 min), Subway stations (15 minutes), and metro North station (7 minutes) with easy access to Manhattan (25 minutes to Grand Central Station)
Dyer Avenue - 5 train, 241st or 238th street - 2 train, Metro North - Mount Vernon East stop