The SpaceWe know you'll love staying at our Large ANGLE oceanfront 1 bedroom condo in the upscale "Golden Mile" section of beautiful Myrtle Beach. Of all of our properties, THIS ONE is where we stay!
This condo is not your typical Myrtle Beach converted hotel suite. It is a TRUE 1 BEDROOM - like you would expect a 1 bedroom apartment to be. It has central heat/AC - no noisy window/wall units here! It was recently updated with a new sofa sleeper, LCD TVs, new bedding, linens, towels, dishes, silverware, cookware, re-upholstered dining chairs, A BRAND NEW GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM KING BED, etc. - so you know it will be in top condition for your stay. The NEW KITCHEN CABINETS and GRANITE COUNTERS make this unit even nicer! The LARGE kitchen has full size appliances, including a stove with oven, full size refrigerator, over the stove full size microwave/hood and even a DISHWASHER. So, you can save some money during your stay by cooking and eating at our large dining table or you can go out and enjoy a meal at one of the nearly 1800 restaurants in Myrtle Beach - a "foodies" dream come true!
There is even a WASHER/DRYER in the unit. For those days that you just feel like staying in, there are DVD players in the bedroom and living room of the condo, as well. All towels and linens are also included with the rental - so you don't have to rent anything extra or bring your own.
We've been renting from private owners for years - so, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We are dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced and professional to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
2nd Floor Angle Oceanfront
1 KING SIZE bed
1 Full Size Murphy Bed (Real Mattress)
1 New Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Fully Equipped Large Remodeled Kitchen (cookware, dishes, silverware)
Free Wireless Internet
Full Size Refrigerator
Built in Microwave/Hood
Stove with Oven
2 DVD Players
Indoor Heated Pool
Kiddie Pools in and out
Oceanfront Outdoor Pool
Multiple Hot Tubs in and out
Heated Indoor Lazy River
Oceanfront Lounging Area
Restaurant with Fantastic Breakfast Buffet (even omelettes cooked to order)
Summer Poolside Grill
Summer Poolside Bar
Close to Beach Attractions (Broadway at the Beach, Tanger Outlets, Ripley's Aquarium, Wonder Works, Pirates Voyage, etc)
3 Blocks from River City Cafe
1 Block from Starbucks
MYRTLE BEACH REALLY DOES HAVE IT ALL!
Myrtle Beach is the home of some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment that you'll find anywhere; and this condo is at the center of it all. It is close to Broadway at the Beach, which is a shopaholic's dream and home to Ripley's Aquarium, an BIGD theater, Dragon's Lair mini golf, carnival rides & games at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion Nostalgia Park, and great restaurants like Margaritaville and Key West Grill. At night, you can go clubbing - from the Hard Rock Cafe to Revolutions to Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar and much more - or you can just hang out and have a Daiquiri at Fat Tuesdays.
If you're looking for adventure, you can go parasailing, take a banana boat ride or rent a jet ski from one of the many local beach rental companies. You can try your luck on one of the Casino Cruises, like Suncruise (they'll even send a shuttle for you). If you like to fish, there are several local piers where you can rent rods & buy bait or, for a big adventure, check out one of the local deep sea fishing charters. If golf is your game, the sky's the limit!
If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, we recommend The Sea Captain's House restaurant (rated best seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach). The Sea Captain's House is a quaint, historic gem - right on the beach - you can even dine oceanfront! They also have an outstanding breakfast buffet daily - or you can order from the menu.
For those of you who haven't been to the beach in a while, there is also a brand new boardwalk and the huge, awesome Skywheel.
We've fallen in love with the Myrtle Beach area. We know you'll love it, too!
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE:
- A large angle oceanfront studio with a full size kitchen & tons of pools. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225332
- An adorable 2 bedroom in the Shore Dr. Area of Myrtle Beach. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266799
- A lovely direct oceanfront room with all new furnishings. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266533
- A direct oceanfront studio with new memory foam top queen beds. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843509
-- An oceanview efficiency in North Myrtle (tons of water amenities here). Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/844179
- A BIG 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath villa that is actually 2 adjoining condos (an apartment size 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with living room, dining room & full kitchen AND a master suite style room with mini fridge and microwave). If you rent both sides, it sleeps 10. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/904545
- A HUGE 3 bedroom townhouse that has been recently renovated and updated with premium furnishings. Sleeps 12. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/628454 Guest AccessGuests have access to all resort amenities Interaction with GuestsGuests are provided with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I am available to guests by phone, text, and email. In addition, I have professional local cleaning management that is available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise. The NeighborhoodI love this neighborhood just North of the upscale "Golden Mile" residential area. It is still Ocean Blvd., but it is out of the crazy traffic of the South end. It is still close to everything - even a Starbucks a few blocks away - but the neighborhood is just a bit more quaint than the other areas of Ocean Blvd. In my opinion, it is the perfect combination of resort (with tons of amenities) and relaxing vacation.